.II
OP
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
I've had enough of the stupid image resizing thing implemented into these forums.
2hxbxgk.jpg

Sure it's nice that it stops stuff from stretching the page, but most of the time it shrinks pictures that wouldn't stretch the page on my resolution anyways.
Also, I have a plugin to shrink images myself that I use all the time, and whenever the script here shrinks an image I've already shrunk it crashes my browser
mad.gif

So please, can we get an option to turn this thing off?
It's really annoying when I've loaded a 40 minute video and gbatemp crashes my browser
dry.gif

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
well lets have an option for enabling it and disabling it on the pic itself. that would be great, having the ability to shrink big pics so you can scroll past them, but also being able to make a pic bigger is awesome too..

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Down with that horrible function
hate2.gif

(You could make it an option or make a skin that features image resizing, but spare the rest of us the horrible image-garbler, please.)

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I suggest to remove the image resizing feature completely, but make big pictures appear in something like spoiler tags.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm in favor of a smarter feature.. that resizes the picture only when really necessary
tongue.gif

I remember how annoying it was when someone posted a big image and it distorted the whole thread..

Maybe, this could be disabled by default but enabled on the control panel if the user wants.. don't know if those things are possible..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER