Misc IT'S TIME: The February Pokemon X&Y Tourney!

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Victini on a trick room team can result in a quick Uber-level sweep. Also, Entei gets Sacred Fire by level up now. The other dogs are still lower, but Sacred Fire is tactical-nuke worthy, due to its 50% chance of burning, resulting in possibly shutting down a team or resulting a stall, depending on who or what it's used on.
Entei has a darn small movepool being easily predicted what he run. Having SR weakeness pretty much requires it to run a rapid spinner in his team, or else risking not even doing anything before dropping dead. I did forget about trick room victini but he wasnt usually the issue, but since you basically banned every way to stop him effectively, its understandable.
Why don't you just simply limit it to KALOS obtainable only pokemon? That easily removes most of the pokemon you dont seem to want here. And tbh Aegislash is way harder to stop than Rotom-W as Rotom-W has more counters compared to Aegislash who only Mandibuzz is the most troublesome shit to ever get past.

ßleck

Console Peasant
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Victini on a trick room team can result in a quick Uber-level sweep. Also, Entei gets Sacred Fire by level up now. The other dogs are still lower, but Sacred Fire is tactical-nuke worthy, due to its 50% chance of burning, resulting in possibly shutting down a team or resulting a stall, depending on who or what it's used on.

You do seem to have banned some pretty harmless OU pokemon. This doesn't really bother me but maybe you should think about it again. It's up to you really and if you think it's ok this way then go ahead and start the tourney.

Also, I suggest this list if you DO want to change some stuff:
Arceus (All)
Blaziken
Darkrai
Deoxys (All)
Dialga
Genesect
Giratina (All)
Groudon
Ho-oh
Kyogre
Kyurem (All)
Lugia
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin-S
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zekrom

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
You do seem to have banned some pretty harmless OU pokemon. This doesn't really bother me but maybe you should think about it again. It's up to you really and if you think it's ok this way then go ahead and start the tourney.

Also, I suggest this list if you DO want to change some stuff:
Arceus (All)
Blaziken
Darkrai
Deoxys (All)
Dialga
Genesect
Giratina (All)
Groudon
Ho-oh
Kyogre
Kyurem (All)
Lugia
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin-S
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zekrom
I wouldn't exactly say they are harmless as when i played B/W, we pretty much had other pokemon which could do the same and/or better with less support. But his list is simply "I don't want any non kalos pokemon". And i still feel like Rotom-W is very unnecessary ban still. As i pointed earlier that Aegislash is much more threat having the ability to run 4 difference moveset and being very unpredictable, causing him to only have 1 true counter while most of the other pokemon could only check him with the risk of him starting to mow your team down.

breaktemp

D-Sun who was called D-Moon
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

Zaertix

One Stop Nintendo Shop on Mixer!
Trophies
Website
mixer.com
XP
Country
United States
If you'd like, I can record the top say 4 fights with my capture card so you guys can have some videos to show off of the tourneys. :D Just offering.

Reactions: Jiehfeng

ekko25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'll give this a shot using my new battling team. Hopefully my connection holds up.

IGN: Ekko
FC: 0731-4828-5387
Timezone: GMT + 2

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I really would have liked to wait before starting up the doubles tournament...but with the host being this inactive I think i'll go ahead and get started.

Thanatos's OP clearly states that the info on the tourny will be announced on the 28th
Its still the 27th

Cmon dude, don't gatecrash someone else's tournament.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...