Misc IT'S TIME: The February Pokemon X&Y Tourney!

ßleck

Console Peasant
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, I beat Nishank (2-0). Very good games... The second one he could've done much better. I have to say this is the best team I have had in a while, haven't lost a match in forever. I'm awaiting my last opponent in the finals.

EDIT: I believe there was someone who offered to record the best 4 battles with his capture card. Since this was a semi-final battle I can send him the codes for them if he still wants to.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ekko25
I believe you are next on my to battle list.
1289-8295-3309

I'll add your code momentarily

I didnt even realize it was singles not doubles.
I should have just withdrew as soon as I realized.
I don't have a team designed to never actually attack anything, the meta has destroyed any fun singles once had.

I'll stick to doubles. GG to ekko

ßleck

Console Peasant
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanatos Telos

Hey, checking back in on this tournament...I am noticing that the tournament brackets have not been updated.

Is this tournament still going on ?

* if so...who is still participating *

Yeah I've also noticed the lack of updates. IIRC, currently the winner of the battle between kazoWAR and weavile001 is supposed to battle ekko25. After that battle the winner will battle me in the finals. It's been a while someone reported a battle though... I want my final battle!

Reactions: breaktemp

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh wow i didn't even realize my opponent forfeited, we did one match and said he didn't want to do any more at the time so i was waiting for the extra matches before reporting the results.

so uh... weavile001 pm me when ever you are free.

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
since the brackents in the op are not bening updated i did it manualy, pls forgive me for any mistakes.
gbatemp-feb_zps968eaad2.png

so if I am right, it is KazoWAR vs ßleck for finals and ekko25 vs NishankNathChaud for 3rd place.

ßleck

Console Peasant
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
since the brackents in the op are not bening updated i did it manualy, pls forgive me for any mistakes.

so if I am right, it is KazoWAR vs ßleck for finals and ekko25 vs NishankNathChaud for 3rd place.

Hey, good job and yes it all seems to be correct. Anyway KazoWAR, never would've thought our next battle would be in the finals of this tourney. Okay then, one of us wins and the other loses; I'm ready when you are.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER