Hacking It is possible to download Super Mario Maker courses to use with loadiine?

Tarantus

OP
Trophies
Website
ow.ly
XP
Country
Brazil
Normally, we have to access the Courses content whitin the game menu while playing the game disc, but I would like to get other players courses online and install them on my SMM folder on my Loadiine's SD card. Anyone knows a way to do that?

Sephirosu

Trophies
XP
Country
Impossible. Only known way of dling courses is thru codes or thru playing the curse itself. Regardless, both ways require you to be connected to their serves which you aren't because you're connected to mii maker's "servers" or smash's

otto888

I break things for a living.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If someone with a legit copy dumped their save, you could play the courses that they have downloaded. Other than that, there is no way to download courses yet.

Tarantus

OP
Trophies
Website
ow.ly
XP
Country
Brazil
If someone with a legit copy dumped their save, you could play the courses that they have downloaded. Other than that, there is no way to download courses yet.
Cool, so I can use my second console to run my disc and then load the courses as I was intending to play ATM, after that I just need to use Saviine to dump the save from my disc and put it on my Loadiine's SD on the right save folder?

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So slightly offtopic here,

with Loadiine there is absolutely no way of online playing anything because you are always connected to smash/mii?

otto888

I break things for a living.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool, so I can use my second console to run my disc and then load the courses as I was intending to play ATM, after that I just need to use Saviine to dump the save from my disc and put it on my Loadiine's SD on the right save folder?
If you have a copy, you can spoof your version, and use WUPInstaller to install the latest game update to go online with the game on your modded console.

Tarantus

OP
Trophies
Website
ow.ly
XP
Country
Brazil
If you have a copy, you can spoof your version, and use WUPInstaller to install the latest game update to go online with the game on your modded console.
But WUP would spoof 'permanently' my version and I think that would be safer to wait for a IOSU Exploit and after that the emuNAND.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0