Hacking Issue with returning to home menu after installing CHBC

Resident Stevil

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I installed CHBC recently and set it to automatically boot into Mocha CFW upon system startup. Everything seems to be working okay, except whenever I exit a game and try to return to the home screen/menu, the Wii U just stalls on the loading screen and doesn't go any further. Anyone else having this issue and/or know how to fix this?

icw35

Trophies
XP
Country
So I installed CHBC recently and set it to automatically boot into Mocha CFW upon system startup. Everything seems to be working okay, except whenever I exit a game and try to return to the home screen/menu, the Wii U just stalls on the loading screen and doesn't go any further. Anyone else having this issue and/or know how to fix this?

Why are you using a cfw (cbhc) to load a cfw (mocha). Just use cbhc and forget mocha. Mocha is only really for devs and peeps who didnt buy a ds game. You are launching two cfw which is probably causing you the issues.

Reactions: SirNapkin1334

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, you should load Haxchi through ColdBootHaxchi (CBHC). Mocha is really only good for RedNAND if you’re loading it through CBHC.

Resident Stevil

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are you using a cfw (cbhc) to load a cfw (mocha). Just use cbhc and forget mocha. Mocha is only really for devs and peeps who didnt buy a ds game. You are launching two cfw which is probably causing you the issues.

Because I didn't know that. You could have just said that without being an ass.

icw35

Trophies
XP
Country
Because I didn't know that. You could have just said that without being an ass.

Really? I'm being an ass?? I think not. I replied quite nicely. You are obviously a dickhead who can't read for shit or search forums. You, sir, are a complete fucking arsehole. Next time, take you head from out of your arse before calling someone else what you quite simply are yourself, fucking prick.

I really hate and despise individuals like you who make an issue out of everything.

Last edited by icw35,
Reactions: Undi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw