Hardware Is there some way to make the console "forget" the updates?

Goku Junior

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi, thanks for reading my problem, my Wii U is forever updating, now is in 4.0.3U and I don't want to install that update, but when is connected to internet it updates by itself, there are some way to block updates?

If you want to know why I don't want to update is for the exploits for Wii U. The scene of Wii U is beginning I think.

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, thanks for reading my problem, my Wii U is forever updating, now is in 4.0.3U and I don't want to install that update, but when is connected to internet it updates by itself, there are some way to block updates?

If you want to know why I don't want to update is for the exploits for Wii U. The scene of Wii U is beginning I think.

just update it. I highly doubt Nintendo patched an unreleased exploit on 4.0.3 and the IOS59 that was updated can be reinstalled from a wad of the 4.0.2 or older IOS59 wad.

Goku Junior

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i wouldn't go that far still has A LONG way to go yet. and any update ninty release won't effect vwii i guarantee it.

Ok, so the updates doesn't affect vWii in general, well, I can keep calm, thanks for reply, I think IOS 59 it is unproductive anyway, so I can continue playing Wii games, thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1