Hacking Is there currently any DML Forwarders?

How do I install the booter, and how does it work? Does it give me a list over the games I can launch, and then starts the one I choose? Also, does it tell the name of the game and not just its ID (GXX01 for example)? Should I just put the dol file in the wad folder on my SD card and then install it or what..?
Yeah you select the game and dml settings. I already made the wads check my previous post. Download the one for your dml
Ok, I've got it working like a charm now. Thanks for help! : D
 
Yep that correct. DML v1.0 doesnt support these options. But you can use the r52-r59 version again for DML v1.1.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 person
Again :P The 1.0 version is _only_ for 1.0, because the new options didnt work properly with it. But in 1.1 we can use the new options from r52-r59 again.
 
I got the DML Booter v9 (DMLv1.0+) .dol file (renamed to boot.dol and placed into a folder named "DML Booter" in my SD Card's app folder) and LWares's channel installed on my Wii, but when I try to load a game, the game, Fire Emblem, doesn't load. The Wii's video gets turned off, while the Wii is still running. I'm guessing I did something wrong... Can someone help, please?

Edit: Guess I should probably mention that I'm using diosmioslitev1.1
 
I forgot to say that the loader is already injected into the available channel, I'm sorry for not making it clear enough in the first place.
 

Site & Scene News