Hacking Is there any app or product that let's you copy official saves

W hat

Rhythm Heaven Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are 3rd party GC memory cards that plug into PC. Every one of them has a different format and it's kind of hard to convert.

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
W hat said:
There are 3rd party GC memory cards that plug into PC. Every one of them has a different format and it's kind of hard to convert.

Do you have a link ?

I'm nosey and love gadgets
tongue.gif

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
First he posted:

smashdude said:
The GameCube saves are on my memory card, not SD card guys. I want to copy them to the SD card.

3 days later, the same question written in another way:

QUOTE(smashdude @ Aug 22 2010, 06:53 PM) I just want a simple download hack that can let me transfer my saves from my memory card to my SD card.

Status after 3 days:
Knowledge gained = 0, Improvement on the topic = 0

Recommendation:
Find someone in real life who can help you in your needs. After analyzing carefully your topics I noticed that no matter how many times someone explain you something he/she ends explaining you a bunch of new questions and you never understand.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Burton I am following DRONESPLITTER'S advice and he PM'd me with installation patches too but I am still receiving errors. What do I do? I am stuck on teh GCboot section. Log onto MSN and I can forward you what I have.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
smashdude said:
Burton I am following DRONESPLITTER'S advice and he PM'd me with installation patches too but I am still receiving errors. What do I do? I am stuck on teh GCboot section. Log onto MSN and I can forward you what I have.
Buy a third-party memory card for a few bucks and be happy.

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FIX94 said:
smashdude said:
Buy a third-party memory card for a few bucks and be happy.

Garret, the above guy's response is the solution. That answer was gave to you since the first page of this topic.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just need this hack to work. Can't go to stores atm am not mobile. Everything I do is inside my house not lying. I patched the v4 install for the MIOS so I don't see what I did wrong.

W hat

Rhythm Heaven Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're willing to spend the time, look back in this subforum (Wii: hacking) a couple weeks. There was a forum thread with a solution as well, for first party memory cards. It will still use one of the memory card apps (NuGASA, GCMM, etc.) by the way.

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG !!! FIND IT YOURSELF. Do a search. People have answered you with many different solutions and you haven't done anything with it. In every one of your MANY topics you start, people explain everything to you 10 different ways and you still don't/won't do it yourself or take the initiative to read and search for yourself. Surprise us and yourself smashdude and start to read what people post and do something for yourself instead of wanting everything handed to you.

PEOPLE STOP HELPING THIS GUY BECAUSE IT DON"T HELP.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I DID OMG! I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING EVERY SINGLE STEP THAT THEY HAVE TOLD ME TO DO AND IT STILL IS NOT WORKING. I HAVE SPENT ALL AFTERNOON ON THIS!GOD! BELIEVE ME FOR ONCE.

Burton I sent you the PM of what Dronesplitter told me to do for this hack. I am stuck on the load GCBoot and press Y part BECASUE when I do that I get an error message and same for the next step which I tried also.

trigger_ftu

The FantomPhox
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ChokeD said:
OMG !!! FIND IT YOURSELF. Do a search. People have answered you with many different solutions and you haven't done anything with it. In every one of your MANY topics you start, people explain everything to you 10 different ways and you still don't/won't do it yourself or take the initiative to read and search for yourself. Surprise us and yourself smashdude and start to read what people post and do something for yourself instead of wanting everything handed to you.

PEOPLE STOP HELPING THIS GUY BECAUSE IT DON"T HELP.
this just made my day ^
good luck because i've been tellin him that for the past week and he doesn't listen.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I have!!!!!!! i have done every single hack you guys have suggested! And being very specific where I am stuck on which steps in the hacks. Every signgle hack. Now back to this one. I cannot find the NUgu URL to the post after searching via varios phrses. Please link me then I will shut up about it since my seraches yielded no relevant results.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4