Hacking Is there a way to run Mocha every time you power on your WiiU?

wiiubro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes. CBHC. But if you use CBHC then you'll have HaxChi which means you don't need Mocha
I dont really want to risk bricking my system. :(. When I got normal haxchi i was told that if you hold certain buttons it will take you to that certain thing, but when i did mine it just shows the game, normal title, but when i launch it goes to haxchi. can i set up some buttons or something?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could try to get it on the quick boot menu on the game pad, I know is not ideal but is close enough and saves few seconds compared to waiting for the menu to load to use it. I don't know how to manipulate the quick boot apps but i guess if you use it enough it will show up.

When I got normal haxchi i was told that if you hold certain buttons it will take you to that certain thing, but when i did mine it just shows the game, normal title, but when i launch it goes to haxchi. can i set up some buttons or something?
Yes, you have to edit the config.txt file before installing the haxchi into the NDS game. You can modify the same config.txt and then reinstall haxchi into the already installed haxchi to make the changes work. Here is a example text to use.

Code:
a=wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/homebrew_launcher.elf
b=wiiu/apps/wupinstaller/wupinstaller.elf
default=sysmenu

Default being no buttons pressed, use that reference to setup any or all of the 4 face buttons A,B,X,Y. As you can see is all directories on your sd card that lead to specified homebrew files to execute. Holding the button when loading haxchi will load the intended homebrew file instead of the system menu. After you made changes, save the file and put it in the haxchi installer folder on the sd card and run the haxchi installer again on the existing haxchi game to update it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My cholesterol was almost 350 so really stopped going out lol
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [uploads some 🐟 for you] :D @Minox
  • Minox @ Minox:
    I'll stick with my kimchi thank you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Triglycerides almost 900
  • Minox @ Minox:
    No idea what any of those things you mention are
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cholesterol and Triglycerides? Basically a way they measure fatty cells in your blood
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Cholesterol is sorta high, according to my doc
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been taking fiber pills, eating more grapes, switched to wheat bread in hopes to lower it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like wheat bread, I even like the chunky wheat bread with pieces of whole grain in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Been getting this honey wheat bread from aldis pretty decent not very sweet to out do it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Me making any food at home is an improvement to how I use to be
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have an bread machine and use it alot, better than breads you buy, but don't last as long, cause no bs preservatives
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got compliments about my weight loss and thought well guess I can pig out again now I'm the piggy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite +1