Hacking Is there a way to access Homebrew without internet?

Naxster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hello guys, yesterday i successfully (Thanks to @KiiWii help) "installed" HEN homebrew on my new PS4 slim 5.05 :D

But i'm just wondering if we can access the Homebrew without any internet access?
I'm going out of town in a couple of days, and wont have access to internet, that's why i'm asking :)

Reactions: KiiWii

JustMeDaFaq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello guys, yesterday i successfully (Thanks to @KiiWii help) "installed" HEN homebrew on my new PS4 slim 5.05 :D

But i'm just wondering if we can access the Homebrew without any internet access?
I'm going out of town in a couple of days, and wont have access to internet, that's why i'm asking :)
You could host the exploit locally :)

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom

In the tut are several ways of hosting the files your self... the pack is even calles "self host index" lol.

Use a mobile phone if you have one, or any webserver apps work on any phone.

Naxster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
You could host the exploit locally :)

In the tut are several ways of hosting the files your self... the pack is even calles "self host index" lol.

Use a mobile phone if you have one, or any webserver apps work on any phone.

Hahaha i thought that there was a way to access the homebrew without any other electronic devices :)
For instance in PS3, just pick a game and play it. Although that was via CFW, might be a bit different in this case :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.