Homebrew Is there a tool for on my computer or switch to view available updates/dlc for games on my sd card?

stayingarmed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I used to use switch manager years ago to do this but that only checked games that were on my pc to let me know about available updates/dlc but I was curious if there is anything that can read installed games on my sd card in my switch to do let me know about the updates/dlcs?

Is there any kind of homebrew app or even pc app that can do it for installed games on the sd card?

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
The All-in-One updater that is listed in the hb app store also has a similar function. Same rules apply as the ones for dbi, it'll show you what's missing but can't download them for you, so the actual updates need to be sourced elsewhere.

Attachments

• Switchupd.jpg
    Switchupd.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 38

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
I think there's a few floating around. Even ones that are just for homebrew or retro games should still link to the tinfoil site which will show the "incomplete" tab showing you what games you have that need updates.

DBI Installer also has a "check for title updates" tool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste