Hacking is there a preoloader hack or something that will keep my blue

Eddie_Brock

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This has been asked before... No.
It is possible with a softmod, but it hasn't been done yet...

You can do it manually by opening the wii up and soldering the wire to a constant power source. Search around, its been done and described here before.

edit: The only 'trick' would be to send your wii a message from your computer, and never read it. This way its trying to remind you that you have an unread message. It would only blink when the wii is off or at the system menu. Not while playing a game.

modshroom128

OP
Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
Eddie_Brock said:
This has been asked before... No.
It is possible with a softmod, but it hasn't been done yet...

You can do it manually by opening the wii up and soldering the wire to a constant power source. Search around, its been done and described here before.

edit: The only 'trick' would be to send your wii a message from your computer, and never read it. This way its trying to remind you that you have an unread message. It would only blink when the wii is off or at the system menu. Not while playing a game.
of course its possible... but i dont want to go out and buy that 60 dollar wii pulse chip or whatever the hell.

i guess i will have to write the preloader ini to keep light on FOREVR

Eddie_Brock

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
modshroom128 said:
of course its possible... but i dont want to go out and buy that 60 dollar wii pulse chip or whatever the hell.

i guess i will have to write the preloader ini to keep light on FOREVR

You don't have to buy anything, there is a guide somewhere, and all it involves is removing the front plate, and resoldering a wire. (It won't pulse, but its free)

If you write the preloader hack to do this, many people will be happy. (Myself included)
Good Luck!

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
have you tried UsbloaderGX have set wii light to only on on install in settings and it's off all the time but when I install say a wad or new cIOS through the HBC the wii light will will come on when installing and go off when complete

Eddie_Brock

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The coding is definitely there. Its been done on dozens of apps, like you mentioned, that light up when something is installing. I just don't know that anyone has yet applied it as a system menu hack to do so continuously.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
As far as I know, there was once a Topic in which they tried to make a Preloader Hack. They failed, and as far as I know, it was stated as not possible from some devs (maybe from WiiCrazy?
unsure.gif
). But I can't find this Topic, sorry
frown.gif

KirovAir

Alcoholic Programmer
Trophies
Website
www.jessesander.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands

Site & Scene News