Is there a Nintendon't .dol forwarder I can use for a VC inject?

CGGamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I currently have Nintendon't injected with the boot.dol file on my Wii U NAND. I would like to be able to inject a forwarder instead so I can still update the boot.dol on my SD and the Nintendon't on my VC inject will be updated, rather than having to reinject. I tried injecting the vWii NAND Titile ID of my wad forwarder that I made with TeconMoon's injector, but that just brings me to a black screen. Anyone have a solution?

Last edited by CGGamer,

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I currently have Nintendon't injected with the boot.dol file on my Wii U NAND. I would like to be able to inject a forwarder instead so I can still update the boot.dol on my SD and the Nintendon't on my VC inject will be updated, rather than having to reinject. I tried injecting the vWii NAND Titile ID of my wad forwarder that I made with TeconMoon's injector, but that just brings me to a black screen. Anyone have a solution?
Use the Trudes method to point a forwarder at the boot.dol as this method will create a different dol and uses the Teconmoon injector mod.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...for-any-vwii-homebrew-gamepad-support.614406/

CGGamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hbc is an elf file. There is a hbl2hbc forwarder around somewhere and also retroarch is probably what you want for an all in one solution minus the nintendont.

Retroarch wii u has just had a ps1 core added too!

CGGamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hbc is an elf file. There is a hbl2hbc forwarder around somewhere and also retroarch is probably what you want for an all in one solution minus the nintendont.

Retroarch wii u has just had a ps1 core added too!
I meant as a .dol or another method so I could use it to inject and use the Gamepad as a controller

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I meant as a .dol or another method so I could use it to inject and use the Gamepad as a controller
I know what you meant lol and hbc does not have a dol it is an elf file and that method is the only one i know of for what you asking.

There are other set ups available as I said retroarch for wii u runs natively in wii u mode or you could have forwarders for your vWii emulators on wii u menu or even something like wiiflow or usb loader gx or something which will have all your vWii titles in one place, even gamecube.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?