Is there any way to bypass "select display mode" when using vc injects?

CGGamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an injectable Wii64 forwarder made with TeconMoon's injector. The version of Wii64 has pro controller support so if I could just start it I am all set to use the Pro and not even have to pick up a Wiimote. However, I can't bypass the "select display mode" menu when starting the vc as it's not controllable with the pro controller and requires a Wiimote and sensor bar. A standard forwarder wad also isn't really an option because then I can't use c2w_patcher to unlock the cpu and make the emulation much better. Is there any homebrew I could use to remove the select display menu or just make it controllable with the pro controller?

Limonlaiv

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Search for the Aroma plugin compilation that ArgoRV made (my account is new so I cannot give you any links) and download the plugin called Wii VC Launch

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Anything that's compatible with Haxchi/CBHC?
Are you the one without a gamepad? Have a look at DRC-SIM maybe. All you need is a linux PC (RPI, VM, ...) and a 5 ghz WiFi stick, then you can simulate a gamepad to make the switch. ;)

CGGamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you the one without a gamepad? Have a look at DRC-SIM maybe. All you need is a linux PC (RPI, VM, ...) and a 5 ghz WiFi stick, then you can simulate a gamepad to make the switch. ;)
I have one but I'm trying to make the console as simple and Gamepad-free as possible

fringle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If one has a laptop that supports 5ghz wifi then you don't even need the stick as you can use the internal wifi with drc-sim on a native linux install.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch