Homebrew Is Possible To Make a Serial MAC Spoofer/ Serial Number spoofer on 3DS [Like WII]

Immortal_no1

Trophies
XP
Country
Well after giving it a test in a few different situations, i think i am at the same point that Rinnegatamante was at the begining of last week. It appears that after changing the MAC address the system re-reads the MAC address from it''s original location and not from the shared memory, which means that spoofing the MAC address in this context will have absolutely no effect on trying to un-ban a console :'(

SO... where does that leave us? I was thinking if we could get cell9 to release an internet version of the NTR CFW of which when the attempt to go online is encountered we could scan the memory for the data that is being passed to Nintendo and see if the NNID/ ConsoleID is being sent back to the bug N. But it would appear that even if we could get that... it would have to be used on a 4.5 Emunand and it couldn't be done with the multirom menu and only on an official cartridge, "thus almost defeating the point of this".

Another thing to try, i haven't yet, is to setup a proxy for the 3DS and scan all the packets through the proxy for any data relating to the NNID/Console ID and see if the data can be phreaked in a different manner.

Immortal_no1

Trophies
XP
Country
Could we not call the SetSecureInfo from within the config service cfg:i to update the ConsoleId to see if that will allow passing through the nintendo server? Just a thought.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Could we not call the SetSecureInfo from within the config service cfg:i to update the ConsoleId to see if that will allow passing through the nintendo server? Just a thought.

i think you also need to pass a signature with it? i forget, i read about it once i think.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill