Hacking Is loader 1.10 really broken?

Dias

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Topic title sums it up nicely.

I got my R4 today, and was wondering about the loader version. Some people complain that 1.09 and 1.10 are broken. Should I stick to 1.08?

If it matters, I'm getting a 2 GB Kingston card.

Also, I intend to play Sim City DS.

Thanks in advance!

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
I got 1.09 when it came out and had no problems with it. Finally got 1.10 yesterday when I was having trouble getting a usrcheat.dat file to work, still no problems (the usrcheat problem was my own fault).

roguefan99

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've been using it for the past couple of days, no problems, cheats work find for me on the games I've played.

I had one set of cheats someone claimed didn't work with 1.10 but worked with 1.08, however I couldn't get it to work with either, so I think the cheat support being broken is a bit of a crock.

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, cheats work fine for me - but the only things I've tried are walk through anything in Pokemon and infinite balls in Metroid Prime Pinball.

bfoos

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've been using it for the past couple of days, no problems, cheats work find for me on the games I've played.

I had one set of cheats someone claimed didn't work with 1.10 but worked with 1.08, however I couldn't get it to work with either, so I think the cheat support being broken is a bit of a crock.
It's not a crock. It's confirmed broken since 1.09 on certain games. Castlevania: POR being one of them. Try starting a game with infinite HP or MP enabled and all you'll get is two lovely white screens, or one white screen and a slightly yellow one if your DSL is like mine.

faiyez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
3 quick questions about 1.10:

Has anyone managed to get Pokemon Pearl to work under this version?

Has anyone managed to load Moonshell under this version from the Main Menu?

I heard download play was improved.... in what games?

pristinemog

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My Pokemon Pearl works just fine.

I use DSOrganize as my multimedia icon, so I can't answer the 2nd one.

Nothing was mentioned about Download Play being fixed in this particular update, just that it will be fixed in the future.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, i did that in the morning but with vinegar +2