Hacking Is it possible to transfer digital save data from bricked N3DS to new N3DS?

Savai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, my older N3DS bricked on me awhile ago and I finally got me a new one. My question is, if I saved all the data from the SD card to my pc, can I transfer all of it back onto my new N3DS to recover the save files for the games?

nechigawara

Citizen of Gamindustri
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
The savedata is encrypt base on each console. Unless we know the key of your Console and the way to decrypt it, nothing can be done.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I'm actually interested in this! So if I backup my NAND's movable.sed, I would be able to always decrypt my CIA installed saves with only the SD files even if the console goes explodeboom?

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I'm actually interested in this! So if I backup my NAND's movable.sed, I would be able to always decrypt my CIA installed saves with only the SD files even if the console goes explodeboom?
afaik, you will be able to use the encrypted SD contents of the other console with yours. You still need a 3ds to do the decrypting tho

Reactions: Searinox

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    CameronCataclysm @ CameronCataclysm: Why no blog posts about Nitendont going after Garry's Mod repos that have been up for a decade or 2?