Hacking Is it possible to dump DLCs title keys yet?

cheuble

squid
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What I meant that you should get the title key (see my post above), create a fake ticket with the title id and title key.
Using that in WUPInstaller will work!

There's already a site for creating fake 3DS tickets, it also works for Wii U. ;)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@cearp I used your tool and it threw the "TMD not found" error at my face... :/
Did you try it?

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
There's already a site for creating fake 3DS tickets, it also works for Wii U. ;)
@cearp I used your tool and it threw the "TMD not found" error at my face... :/
the xxxx site?
yeah but you need to enter the key yourself, it only does one game at a time, and i don't think it does anything to dlc... right?
plus you will need to put it in the right place yourself, give it the correct filename etc...

Did you try it?
people have confirmed that with my tool's output, dlc will install, so it is 100% possible. read other people's replies! :)

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
the xxxxx site?
yeah but you need to enter the key yourself, it only does one game at a time, and i don't think it does anything to dlc... right?
plus you will need to put it in the right place yourself, give it the correct filename etc...
No.
There's a site which asks you to put the titleid and the titlekey, and it will generate a ticket for you.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
No.
There's a site which asks you to put the titleid and the titlekey, and it will generate a ticket for you.
i said
and you replied 'no'...?

plus i asked about dlc, it might not do anything special for it, i don't know.

AboodXD

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
I was talking about this:

But, who cares? Is it hard to rename to title.tik, and put it in "install" folder?

Edit: OH WAIT, it is the xxxx site...

My bad. :P

I can garuntee you that it works. :)

Also, doesn't your tool require you to enter the key yourself too?

Last edited by Cyan,

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
@cearp http://prntscr.com/d164ss
When using the GUI tool and downloading MK8 DLC 0005000C1010ED00
oops :D i guess you used -onlinekeys?

But, who cares? Is it hard to rename to title.tik, and put it in "install" folder?
because the main point is it may not patch the dlc, which is important for dlc.
maybe it does, i'm just saying i know for a fact my tool does, and other people have used it.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
@cearp http://prntscr.com/d164ss
When using the GUI tool and downloading MK8 DLC 0005000C1010ED00
it works 100% fine for me... "python FunKiiU.py -title 0005000C1010ED00 -onlinekeys"
sorry man...

-- oh, you are using the gui.
i didn't test it, it's not mine, not my problem to fix ;)
just use the command line tool, my one. ignore the gui.

Reactions: cheuble

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Also, doesn't your tool require you to enter the key yourself too?
I edited my post, please re-read it. :)
ha ok thanks man :)
no, my tool can do it for you - "python FunKiiU.py -title 0005000C1010ED00 -onlinekeys"
sure... you still need the title id and you cannot guess that either, but, just a little thing to make things easier :)

Reactions: AboodXD

cheuble

squid
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ha ok thanks man :)
no, my tool can do it for you - "python FunKiiU.py -title 0005000C1010ED00 -onlinekeys"
sure... you still need the title id and you cannot guess that either, but, just a little thing to make things easier :)
I'll try install them using RedNAND, I'll report back when it's done.

Reactions: cearp

AboodXD

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
because the main point is it may not patch the dlc, which is important for dlc.
maybe it does, i'm just saying i know for a fact my tool does, and other people have used it.
What patching are you talking about? What that site does is that it brings an already-existed ticket, and put the titleid and titlekey in the right places inside the ticket.

I tried it with CDecrypt, since it worked, that means it would also work on Wii U with sign patches.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
What patching are you talking about? What that site does is that it brings an already-existed ticket, and put the titleid and titlekey in the right places inside the ticket.

I tried it with CDecrypt, since it worked, that means it would also work on Wii U with sign patches.
yes, games and updates and all that stuff is easy.
but for dlc and demos there is a special area in the ticket. when making FunkyCIA, i had to discover (not so hard lol) what needed to be done to 'unlock' everything.
unless you edit the ticket and actually unlock everything, you will have a ticket and things will install but the wii u will think you don't have permission to use any of the dlc.
because, for a game, you can buy 1 piece of dlc, it doesn't mean you have access to all dlc. or you can buy 2 pieces of the dlc.
and my tools unlocks all pieces.

maybe this website does too (= it looked how i do it in python lol, which is fine, it's open source, no secret!) - but i don't know if it does it, that is what i mean :)

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu

yes, games and updates and all that stuff is easy.
but for dlc and demos there is a special area in the ticket. when making FunkyCIA, i had to discover (not so hard lol) what needed to be done to 'unlock' everything.
unless you edit the ticket and actually unlock everything, you will have a ticket and things will install but the wii u will think you don't have permission to use any of the dlc.
because, for a game, you can buy 1 piece of dlc, it doesn't mean you have access to all dlc. or you can buy 2 pieces of the dlc.
and my tools unlocks all pieces.

maybe this website does too ( = it looked how i do it in python lol, which is fine, it's open source, no secret!) - but i don't know if it does it, that is what i mean :)

I have already told you:
plus, when you do this, please upload the ticket to the titlekeysite... :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.