PS1/2 Is it possible to burn God of War 1 and 2 on DVD5?

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I have the full ISO of both of these games. But they are over 4GBs though. I was wondering if it was possible to burn the game into 2 DVD5 so I can play it on my PS2 with ESR.

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Before you continue reading, let me just say that this reply will not help you in any way xD

The title freaked me out like crap. On the home page your thread is called "Is it possible to burn God..." xD

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arctic said:
TheTwoR's said:
Before you continue reading, let me just say that this reply will not help you in any way xD

The title freaked me out like crap. On the home page your thread is called "Is it possible to burn God..." xD
rofl.gif

QUOTE(Jakob95 @ Nov 18 2010, 11:40 AM) After I get both ISO's can I use ESR on both of them or what?
You need to burn it on a DVD9, sorry, you can't get around it. You need patch it with toxic patcher then dvdpatch (for DVD9 games).
What about that patch that the other guy just posted. To split up the ISO into 2 ISOs. I could do that but then I wonder if ESR will work like that.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm oh well. I will just go out and buy the game. To understand God of War 2 do I need to play God of War 1? I was thinking about buying one of them don't know which one.

easycrashing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are giving you false info, if you haven't already got the games.

>GOW 2 has been split into two dvd-5s that works just fine using ESR.
I haven't seen GoW 1 being split into two.

>My DVD5s have all cutscenes and game content without any downsampling.
GoW1 has trailers and bonus material you can remove without touching anything in the game including video scenes. GoW2 has a lot of duplicate files that can be linked to each other.
I've completed both that work just fine, although there's a lot of bad copies out there and bad disks can cause trouble with the laser.

>You can play them in DVD9 if you use the toxic patch.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got the game God of War on DVD5. It has all the content except with cut-scenes downsampling. But I have a question the game is so dark on my HD TV. Why is this?

EDIT: Also I am using the composite cables with the PS2 and my TV supports composite cables. I am running in Video 2 mode. I didn't put the composite cables were the component cables should go.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place