Hacking Is it possible to back up your Switch games without hacking your Switch?

EddieGames

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I wanna emulate Switch games, but I don’t want to hack my Switch to backup all my games. Is there a way to back up your games without using the Switch, and on PC instead? Like logging in with your Nintendo account to a program to download the games you own to a PC, or an accessory to back up Switch cartridges?

Im only asking because I don’t know a safe website that hosts Switch ROMs. If I knew one, I would just download games from there.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hey, I wanna emulate Switch games, but I don’t want to hack my Switch to backup all my games. Is there a way to back up your games without using the Switch, and on PC instead? Like logging in with your Nintendo account to a program to download the games you own to a PC, or an accessory to back up Switch cartridges?
You can dump the NAND through RCM mode without needing to install CFW or modify your Switch in any way, and extract the data from it, from there you need to somehow convert the files to NSP, maybe nsc_builder can do it?

Reactions: CitizenStile

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy