Switch homebrew options at this point for me

Classicgamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the Switch is ending it's life soon I am interested in hacking my Switch. I saw MVG using a modified Switch to improve game performance! It is a launch system but I don't my options. I have amassed ~175 digital only games. Once I hack it I would keep it offline. My questions are:

What is the current method and software to hack it?
Can I back-up or use my digital only games once hacked or would I be required to use non-nintendo sourced software?
Can I transfer my digital only games to my daughters launch system, also only offline?
Any other advice?

Thanks!

Classicgamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys,

I'm not sure what unpatched means. I know all of my Switches are launch Switches, meaning susceptible to using a jig on the joy con rail, as it was called back in the day. My main Switch, currently online, is what I would be taking offline, is currently on the latest firmware.
My drawer switch was brought online to update to 3.x back in the day, and hasn't been touched since, with any game.
My daughters switch is also up today on the latest firmware and would be taking offline.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys,

I'm not sure what unpatched means. I know all of my Switches are launch Switches, meaning susceptible to using a jig on the joy con rail, as it was called back in the day. My main Switch, currently online, is what I would be taking offline, is currently on the latest firmware.
My drawer switch was brought online to update to 3.x back in the day, and hasn't been touched since, with any game.
My daughters switch is also up today on the latest firmware and would be taking offline.

You have unpatched if you have launch switches I believe, but I would advice hacking it unless you unlink your Nintendo account from it, since you got so much purchased content.

Classicgamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have unpatched if you have launch switches I believe, but I would advice hacking it unless you unlink your Nintendo account from it, since you got so much purchased content.
Agreed - if i hack my switch to unlock it's performance can i use my already downloaded content?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand - it will be offline from hacking point onward. Thanks for the information though!

It check for if you current setup match with what was previously online. So if you use homebrew then you want to play online you risk a ban , it is best to use another unit not linked to your nintendo account.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto