Question Is gbatemp at war or something?

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have only been here about 3 months. So please understand. (No it was not a iwata impression) So excuse me if i don't get this yet.

1. Is gbatemp at war with game faqs?
  2. Why are people like spammers leaving comments disputing the difference between a9lh users and Gateway users?
  3. What the heck is going on?:blink:
I dunno why but many people here seem to have hostility to gamefaqs, i don't know why. I don't know if the spammers are actualy human or bots spoutin nonsense but they seem really upset about how someone thinks about a9lh or gateway, and i just want clearence on this situation.

So far i know a9lh = arm9loaderhax is a common way to run free CFW such as lumaCFW, cakes, corbenik etc. which was made by community members here like @Aurora Wright @chaoskagami and @mid-kid It has features like region free, homebrew, cia installation, and other stuff.

Gateway is a $80 flashcart that instead of using cia files to install games, it uses 3DS files and runs like any other flashcart. You insert the micro sd card into the cart and insert it into system. There may be more i dunno but i do know it has cheat creation and such but not important.

I just wanna wanna know what i asked. Are we at war with other sites?

I don't undestand comments like "Install a9lh and throw away the gateway"

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1) I don't think GBAtemp is on gamefaqs' radar, let alone "declared at war".
People dislike gamefaqs because it has long been a complete cess pool full of basically every type of bad moderation out there, however it has the faqs and the user count to carry on almost by inertia.

2) The 3ds has no games so rather than debating mortal kombat vs street fighter, streets or rage and golden axe, freecell or spider solitaire... like any good gaming system we are left to debate what is left. What is left, especially with a lack of games on the direct competition and a less than stellar rebuttal thus far from mobile phones/tablets, is the inconsequential differences between hacks.

3) You find yourself in an existence that most on this planet have termed the universe, many things have been discovered about it but it is hard to work things out from within a system. Ultimately it is quite an in depth question and beyond the scope of a forum post, or at least my desire to type for a reply in one here, so I shall instead hopefully kickstart your journey of discovery with a video

and another of my favourite videos from the same work

The reason you not aware of the war with eastasia is because you have not read some of the inspirational material for many modern governments, or seen the film version of it I guess.

Reactions: Swiftloke

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-