Hardware Is anyone actually excited about Nintendo Labo?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 4,818
  • Replies 52
  • Likes 5

Are you excited about it?

• Yes

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • No

Votes: 69 56.1%
  • I want to see more details first

Votes: 23 18.7%

• Total voters

DBlaze

I don't know what i'm doing.
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No, not really.
A little interested in how some things will work, but it's not something I'll buy.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I like the idea I know my daughter likes building stuff for herself and she will probably enjoy this, but feel both packs should have been included for the one price, seems a bit snidey to try split them up, but the actual concept is kinda cool, they really should have done without the money grabbing splitting already novelty games up into parts

Frexxos

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I like the idea I know my daughter likes building stuff for herself and she will probably enjoy this, but feel both packs should have been included for the one price, seems a bit snidey to try split them up, but the actual concept is kinda cool, they really should have done without the money grabbing splitting already novelty games up into parts

Same for me, I would love to play this with my little kids. Its something we can build together and enjoy. I bought the switch for myself and not the kids. And now I can show them some "magic"

Reactions: lexarvn and Veho

GunzOfNavarone

Trophies
XP
Country
I see this as a neat concept but ultimately a flash in the pan. Once a kid has constructed whatever it is and played the associated mini-game, how long will it be before boredom kicks in?

Reactions: Jacklack3

Enigma Hall

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well once switch start to run backups i see a copy market showing up. Maybe with another materials. Because lets be true about it. Even without a laser cut machine, anyone can copy this thing with a single schematic picture.

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
I'd buy it. Looks dorky but my inner child wants it bad.

Well once switch start to run backups i see a copy market showing up. Maybe with another materials. Because lets be true about it. Even without a laser cut machine, anyone can copy this thing with a single schematic picture.
Nintendo's gonna post the templates online in case people wanna make their own. Really you're just paying for the software. And, uh... "backups." Right.

Thedge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I really like the concept with the uuuh mixed reality kinda thing? especially with that house thing in the trailer, i can see that being something kinda cool like a little virtual pet deal, might be neat. probably wont buy labo considering the price is more Labo Calrissian if you catch my drift.

D

Deleted-379826

OP
Nintendo's gonna post the templates online in case people wanna make their own. Really you're just paying for the software. And, uh... "backups." Right.
No, if we analyze Xathya's blog, Nintendo is clearly trying to prevent 3D Printing. They will put a special coat of paint on it that the right joycon will pick up with it's IR sensor. Pls Halo /s

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No, if we analyze Xathya's blog, Nintendo is clearly trying to prevent 3D Printing. They will put a special coat of paint on it that the right joycon will pick up with it's IR sensor. Pls Halo /s
That's due to how the joy con's IR camera works, not to prevent something.

Nintendo got me with the piano.

Reactions: HaloEliteLegend
Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
Xathya is actually an ancient oracle who speaks great truths, but like all great prophets, it requires a high IQ to understand his teachings and spread it to the masses.

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
Really one part that caught my eye was when the player *connected* two things together and controlled a joycon making a cardboard stick figure fall... If players can make their own functional creations then it'll be on my eye for sure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...