Homebrew Ironhax, Browserhax, Menuhax revived.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Read this and follow instructions. It's that simple really. Make sure to download the homebrew starter kit, (Linked on the page) and extract it to the root of your SD.

http://yls8.mtheall.com/3dsbrowserhax.php

Wel on 10.3 N3DS it errors to the homemenu back
On O3DS (2DS) on 10.3 it works flawless :)

Now we need the new MenuHax to install on 10.3 ;)

Last edited by DjoeN,

BringusStudios

Trophies
Website
bringus.studio
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: NightsOwl

NightsOwl

Pays For Avatar Art (For some reason)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wel on 10.3 N3DS it errors to the homemenu back
It does it for me on O3DS 10.3 too, but I think it's due to a server overload (AKA too many people lusting for browserhax) because I"ve gotten it to boot to Homebrew twice now.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
It does it for me on O3DS 10.3 too, but I think it's due to a server overload (AKA too many people lusting for browserhax) because I"ve gotten it to boot to Homebrew twice now.
Ok, the new BrowserHax works on O3DS/2DS and N3DS now :)
It's a bit trial and error it seems for now

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm confused. Should I update to 10.3 on my Old 3DS on 10.1? I have Cubic Ninja and OOT, but I really want eshop access. And how exactly does the new Ironhax work?

D

Deleted-236924

I'm confused. Should I update to 10.3 on my Old 3DS on 10.1? I have Cubic Ninja and OOT, but I really want eshop access. And how exactly does the new Ironhax work?
According to an earlier post, it works by them having made a patch that allows you to download an older version of Ironfall.

I do not yet know how that works. It would be -extremely- easy for Nintendo to have just been watching the stream and then pull down older versions of Ironfall from their servers as soon as it was announced they would be giving us a way to download the older version (or they probably already removed v1.0 and v1.1 from their servers completely.)

Maybe they found a way to download off the eShop while redirecting download data to a different server so that it downloads Ironfall v1.0/v1.1, and the eShop does all the authentication, encrypts it properly for your 3DS and gives you proper tickets? Would that even be possible?

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill