Homebrew Ironhax, Browserhax, Menuhax revived.

IvanB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok now we need updated versions of homebrew software! BlargSNES don't seem to work or the ZX Spectrum emulator :) I have OOThax installed now so no worries. Thanks

s-arash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm on 10.3.0-28E and i'm using the latest starter kit with menuhax_manager v2.1
when i want to install menuhax, it returns me the error "Error 0xc8804470 was returned while attempting to open the file for writing, attempting file-creation..."
and the end it shows me the message: "Install Finished Successfully" but i dont see any new icons on my homemenu to launch homebrew launcher

am i doing anything wrong?

Rosselman

Spooky Skeleton
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
i'm on 10.3.0-28E and i'm using the latest starter kit with menuhax_manager v2.1
when i want to install menuhax, it returns me the error "Error 0xc8804470 was returned while attempting to open the file for writing, attempting file-creation..."
and the end it shows me the message: "Install Finished Successfully" but i dont see any new icons on my homemenu to launch homebrew launcher

am i doing anything wrong?
menuhax is launched by holding L while booting your 3DS. No icon is supposed to be created.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD