Homebrew Ironhax, Browserhax, Menuhax revived.

D

Deleted User

Well it's moot - you can use browserhax on 10.2 and 10.3 so you can always update after, but it's essentially running Ironhax's installer but changing the version to 10.3.0-28E/U/J/K/etc..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

OMG i just wait here for piracy
memchunkhax2 soon™ for >10.2 N3DS and >=9.3 O3DS, and SNShax for N3DS on <10.2

Mr_sephiroth

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Well it's moot - you can use browserhax on 10.2 and 10.3 so you can always update after, but it's essentially running Ironhax's installer but changing the version to 10.3.0-28E/U/J/K/etc..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

memchunkhax2 soon™ for >10.2 N3DS and >=9.3 O3DS, and SNShax for N3DS on <10.2

Yes, I know
just wait here on 10.0.27 .........
for best speed emulator by CFW and other things you know (including piracy)

D

Deleted User

I updated to 10.3 - I was on 10.1 and menuhax + ironhax + oot3dhax are all there now, along with browserhax.
Also, there;s no point in waiting, we'll always be able to downgrade to 9.2 once these tools are out.

TheMajesticMrL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I'm having some issues with the new browserhax. I'm on ver 10.3 and the first time I scanned the qr code I managed to get to the red screen before it simply stayed on that screen and wouldn't progress any further. Now, whenever I try it it only gets to a gray screen before the app crashes.
Alright well I remembered I had to disable wifi before scanning but that still got me to the red screen without any more progress.

Last edited by TheMajesticMrL,

HomebrewGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello I have an error with the homebrew launcher with browserhax put the app folder 3ds SD but did not charge me the app

Atouba

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey Guys,
I got a New 3DS with Firmware 10.2.0-28E. I installed the new ninjhax from yesterday and was able to download Ironfall 1.0 with the old eshop app.
But I can't download game updates with the "normal" eShop App from the homebrew launcher. I tried the newes Smash Bros and TriForce Heroes Update - both fails with error code 007-2920. Any Ideas?

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
Help i get infinite loading with the eshop old installer :c
How do i prevent ironfall from updating after ironhax has been installed? or does it matter if it updates after? (I did backup the SD card with Ironfall 1.0)
I know, right? Seriously though, Nintendo doesn't force the update on you. You can just decline it, although you'll have to deal with an update notification everytime you launch IronFall while connected to the internet.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-updatesuppressor.404416/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1