Homebrew ROM Hack Introducing Satella Zone! A Nintendo Zone Revival!

3XTRMLY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I tried downloading this, nothing happens after downloading it. It doesn't add an app and when I launch Nintendo Zone it says the service discontinued error.

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I tried downloading this, nothing happens after downloading it. It doesn't add an app and when I launch Nintendo Zone it says the service discontinued error.

Download from github page.

Do a manual install.

Use the USA version fix and reboot.

pistonfish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I had to install the app, then run FBI and run Nintendo Zone from there. They should have some better instructions.
Also, how do I install the ssl patch? https://github.com/InternalLoss/3DS-SSL-Patch
The app is there to make the patch work from the home menu. Didn't it work over FBI before?

A small guide on how to use it is written in the README, but I don't think Nintendo Zone not working from the home menu is a ssl problem.

Reactions: jeffyTheHomebrewer

susbaconhairman

skribbler
Trophies
Website
getuck.glitch.me
XP
Country
United States
The app is there to make the patch work from the home menu. Didn't it work over FBI before?

A small guide on how to use it is written in the README, but I don't think Nintendo Zone not working from the home menu is a ssl problem.
I know its not an ssl problem lmao, i just wanna try setting up a hotspot, but i need to instal an ssl patch on my 3ds first according to the instructions

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I don't look like a nerd lol