Homebrew Ironhax, Browserhax, Menuhax revived.

CXu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So I dont't quite get it. Many people here seem to have a bunch of these hax working. What's the benefit of having all of them on your console? Dont they essentially all just do the same thing?

verifyvenuz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.venuspatrol.com
XP
Country
Poland
So I dont't quite get it. Many people here seem to have a bunch of these hax working. What's the benefit of having all of them on your console? Dont they essentially all just do the same thing?
It's in case you accidentally a) screw something up (or something screws up because of Nintendo, f.e Browserhax) or b) you prefer one method of launching *hax over another.

IvanB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow thank you our overlords :) We are back on hax. Now to future proof myself from the evil nintentdo. I have to install OOT3Dhax!

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Menuhax on 10.3, isn't good?
Because I see:
system-versions starting with 10.2.0-X are not supported with themehax(see above).

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do i install ironhax on 10.3? the installer wont let me choose above 9.9 for sys versionm yet all postings say it works on 10.3

katrain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yesterday I posted a guide for browserhax along with other guides on tumblr yesterday (yes, probably not the best idea, but I wanted to help the animal crossing community) Someone claimed it deleted all of their games from their SD card. I don't understand how. How badly would someone have to mess up to make that happen?

thatbooisaspy

Trophies
XP
Country
Yesterday I posted a guide for browserhax along with other guides on tumblr yesterday (yes, probably not the best idea, but I wanted to help the animal crossing community) Someone claimed it deleted all of their games from their SD card. I don't understand how. How badly would someone have to mess up to make that happen?
They probably thought deleting the other folder called "3DS" might help, that's the only thing I could think of. Kind of backwards for smealum to name the folder "3ds" though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :evil: 📹 +1