Master Of Hardcore!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
The hackers over at SoftChip have released an application to grab the new benefits from the System Menu 3.4 without actually installing the update which is reported to delete custom channels and unauthorized saves.

IOS50, Mii Channel, and System Menu 3.4
Nintendo has released a major update today. We’re working as hard as we can to get it fixed. For now, I’m releasing my modification of tona’s IOS51 / Shop channel patchmii installer to patch IOS50 and install the new Mii Channel.

http://www.softchip-mod.com/wp-content/upl...annel-ios50.zip

We’re working on the disassembly of the new system menu now. Hopefully, we’ll be able to bring you all the benefits of a working 3.4 without any automatic updating or breakage of the twilight hack.

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Mii_Channel_Updater
Mii Channel Updater is a homebrew that allows you to update your Mii Channel. The principle is simple, it connects to the Nintendo Update Servers and download the latest version of the Mii Channel. After, the Mii Channel settles while replacing the old version. Miis are not deleted and will be available after updating your Mii Channel. Here is the process by the homebrew :Mii Channel Updater is a homebrew that allows you to update your Mii Channel. The principle is simple, it connects to the Nintendo Update Servers and download the latest version of the Mii Channel. After, the Mii Channel settles while replacing the old version. Miis are not deleted and will be available after updating your Mii Channel. Here is the process by the homebrew :

MiiChannelUpdater-1.jpg

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
We’re working on the disassembly of the new system menu now. Hopefully, we’ll be able to bring you all the benefits of a working 3.4 without any automatic updating or breakage of the twilight hack.
shouldn't take long
tongue.gif
we need a couple of them updates, not the shitty f**k-ups hehe

MrBubbles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Masahiro_Sakurai_Kirby.jpg

I personally believe the Wii Homebrew scene is the equivalent of Sakurai. Nintendo trolls Nintendo fans, fans troll back.

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
Just a small information:
I'm on 3.2 right now, never used the tona installer. Will i need to install it plus your installers to have a full working Wii up to 3.4 (obviously unlocked), or your installer is the only thing i'll need?

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:
shouldn't take long
tongue.gif
we need a couple of them updates, not the shitty f**k-ups hehe
that's a good way to put it , nintendo make the update and softchip pick the best parts of it for us , great work you guys , DJ thanks for the news
grog.gif

WB3000

Trophies
Website
wb3000.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
DaRk_ViVi said:
Just a small information:
I'm on 3.2 right now, never used the tona installer. Will i need to install it plus your installers to have a full working Wii up to 3.4 (obviously unlocked), or your installer is the only thing i'll need?

Run both of them, the order is not important. Each does there own thing, updating certain parts of the Wii.

[-BiG_W-]

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've run 0.2 on my wii, downloaded 7 parts and said it installed successfully. The mii channel looks the same to me. How do I know if I got the updated version?

gumbyscout

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[-BiG_W- said:
]
I've run 0.2 on my wii, downloaded 7 parts and said it installed successfully. The mii channel looks the same to me. How do I know if I got the updated version?
I got the whole notice where you could slap miis down into the mii parade when I updated.

Prince Valmont

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen numerous mentions of an updated Mii Channel, but not one person has mentioned what this updated Mii Channel actually does. New faces? Options? Accessories?

Does anyone know?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo