Gaming Internet surfing with DSI

dman777

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How is internet surfing with the DSI? Is it still on slow side like I read on the DS Lite? Does it play flash?

Saywhatjj4

Trophies
XP
Country
shaunj66 said:
It's marginally faster (barely) than the original Opera on the DS. And no, it does not play flash.

Yeah, Your Right But I wish nintendo will at least Give us a firmware
update so it can play Flash
smile.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
While the DSi's browser is slightly quicker and more responsive I've found that it's still too slow to really be usable. I may be biased though because I also have an iPod Touch and the safari browser on that is very impressive.

Good thing the DSi's browser is free though because I probably wouldn't purchase it if it cost money.

Saywhatjj4

Trophies
XP
Country
Opium said:
While the DSi's browser is slightly quicker and more responsive I've found that it's still too slow to really be usable. I may be biased though because I also have an iPod Touch and the safari browser on that is very impressive.

Good thing the DSi's browser is free though because I probably wouldn't purchase it if it cost money.

Agreed
happy.gif

guyhasDSi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The DSi is limited from Flash for the simple reason of the memory factor. While other things like the psp and the ipod touch have over 64mb of memory, the DSi has a mere 16mb.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.