Internet radio.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kyoji
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 4,486
  • Replies Replies 32

Kyoji

ウッーウッーウマ
Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
5,475
Reaction score
4
Trophies
2
Age
38
Location
:'(
Website
Visit site
XP
353
Country
United States
I simply LOVE digitally imported techno on winamps shoutcast network. Awesome stuff, you should all check it out sometime.
 
i just found shoutcast on my xbox media player thing. if you have an xbox you should download it, you can add any shoutcast station to listen too, all you need to do is network your xbox to pc.
 
If you are into Alternative/Modern Rock, Techno, and cool sh!t like that. Stop by WBER - The Only station that matters It is a little station out of my former hometown, that is entirely listener supported and lets you vote on "Test tracks" (btw of phone or their website) to let you have your say in what get played on the station. They have shows like "The Indie Show" and "Universal Buzz Radio" (live concerts). Really a cool station and it doesn't play all the commercial crap that is out there. A refreshing Alternative indeed
biggrin.gif
Here are the direct links to the feeds. (Though you need Real Player
blink.gif
)

28k feed

80k feed for you high bandwith mofos
 
what makes me mad is that when i go to a station it plays for a cuple of seconds then it buffers
 
I tried listening to those radio stations on winamp. I only found weird techno and weird japanese music. That's not the kind of stuff I'd normally listen to.
tongue.gif
 
hehe... my favorite is "Frequence 3"... like the name says, it's french but has good music during the day (the night is awefull, techno shit U_U). Just don't know the download link anymore, just create a file top40dance.pls with the following snippet and feed it to XMMS or WinAmp:
Code:
[playlist]
numberofentries=1
File1=http://212.27.33.232:8000
Title1=(#1 - 236/700) Frequence3 -- www.Frequence3.com -- Une Rafale De Tubes [HautDebit]
Length1=-1
Version=2
 
My favourite just has to be HappyHardcore.com, they have 56k and 96k Shoutcast streams and 20k, 32k and 56k WMA streams.
smile.gif
Very sweet tunes!
biggrin.gif
I know Woxxy will probably agree with me!
wink.gif


Digitally Imported trance and techno streams are awesome too.

If your in Westurn Australia (soon to be national!) and are on broadband (at least 256), then check out Waix Wave, all sorts of music on waixwave, but dont even bother trying outside of WA.
Why not? The stream worked fine for me.
 
My favourite just has to be HappyHardcore.com, they have 56k and 96k Shoutcast streams and 20k, 32k and 56k WMA streams.
smile.gif
Very sweet tunes!Â
biggrin.gif
I know Woxxy will probably agree with me!
wink.gif


Digitally Imported trance and techno streams are awesome too.
yeah digitally imported trance and techno are awsome i should check the happyhardcore site
 
Hmm, I have never found any radio station for underground Hiphop.....
Is there any ( but please, no commercial shit like 50 c and so on...) ?
 
http://www.digitallyimported.com has quite a few good stations, my favorite is the Chillout station but there's some other good techno and even classical there. No commercials and tonnnnns of songs, none of that "I listened for an hour and I already heard this song" crap. Great stuff. Other than that, there's a few good Live365.com stations that you still don't have to pay for.
 

Site & Scene News