Internet radio.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kyoji
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 4,486
  • Replies Replies 32
I know
biggrin.gif
 
I usualy listen to ETS-Global.org (also found on shoutcast) because they broadcast live weekly Armin Van Buuren's State of Trance show, cause it's so damn hard to get on to the offical ID&T Radio feed. Digitaly imported isn't bad either.
 
Digitally Imported is good, as is Radio Paradise.

Personal favorites are:
Radio Rivendell www.radiorivendell.com
Allspace Radio (Music From The Hearts Of Space - as heard on public radio on Saturday nights.. only 24/7)
OverClocked Remix

Those make up my Winamp bookmark list...

I just wish the Drinking Songs station would return...


[[email protected]]# logoff
 
I just felt like reviving this topic cause thats all I do when I'm at work, listen to internet radio! I throw my vote for live365's Bemani 3-65 and Orange Lounge Radio. =D

What all does everyone else use?
 

Site & Scene News