ウッーウッーウマ
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I simply LOVE digitally imported techno on winamps shoutcast network. Awesome stuff, you should all check it out sometime.

ent

for breakfast
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i just found shoutcast on my xbox media player thing. if you have an xbox you should download it, you can add any shoutcast station to listen too, all you need to do is network your xbox to pc.

Dodongo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are into Alternative/Modern Rock, Techno, and cool sh!t like that. Stop by WBER - The Only station that matters It is a little station out of my former hometown, that is entirely listener supported and lets you vote on "Test tracks" (btw of phone or their website) to let you have your say in what get played on the station. They have shows like "The Indie Show" and "Universal Buzz Radio" (live concerts). Really a cool station and it doesn't play all the commercial crap that is out there. A refreshing Alternative indeed
biggrin.gif
Here are the direct links to the feeds. (Though you need Real Player
blink.gif
)

28k feed

80k feed for you high bandwith mofos

Vicious

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I tried listening to those radio stations on winamp. I only found weird techno and weird japanese music. That's not the kind of stuff I'd normally listen to.
tongue.gif

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
hehe... my favorite is "Frequence 3"... like the name says, it's french but has good music during the day (the night is awefull, techno shit U_U). Just don't know the download link anymore, just create a file top40dance.pls with the following snippet and feed it to XMMS or WinAmp:
Code:
[playlist]
numberofentries=1
File1=http://212.27.33.232:8000
Title1=(#1 - 236/700) Frequence3 -- www.Frequence3.com -- Une Rafale De Tubes [HautDebit]
Length1=-1
Version=2

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My favourite just has to be HappyHardcore.com, they have 56k and 96k Shoutcast streams and 20k, 32k and 56k WMA streams.
smile.gif
Very sweet tunes!
biggrin.gif
I know Woxxy will probably agree with me!
wink.gif

Digitally Imported trance and techno streams are awesome too.

If your in Westurn Australia (soon to be national!) and are on broadband (at least 256), then check out Waix Wave, all sorts of music on waixwave, but dont even bother trying outside of WA.
Why not? The stream worked fine for me.

mrSmiles

Dundunduuuun
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My favourite just has to be HappyHardcore.com, they have 56k and 96k Shoutcast streams and 20k, 32k and 56k WMA streams.
smile.gif
Very sweet tunes!Â
biggrin.gif
I know Woxxy will probably agree with me!
wink.gif

Digitally Imported trance and techno streams are awesome too.
yeah digitally imported trance and techno are awsome i should check the happyhardcore site

Pixel

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hmm, I have never found any radio station for underground Hiphop.....
Is there any ( but please, no commercial shit like 50 c and so on...) ?

elfgirl_45

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
http://www.digitallyimported.com has quite a few good stations, my favorite is the Chillout station but there's some other good techno and even classical there. No commercials and tonnnnns of songs, none of that "I listened for an hour and I already heard this song" crap. Great stuff. Other than that, there's a few good Live365.com stations that you still don't have to pay for.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all