Trophies
Website
wb3000.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Well, I finally got decryption working in NUSD
biggrin.gif
(still needs work before release though).

I find it amusing that there's CVS login accounts in the 0B.app, there's really no way to use them though. You would have full source code access though, provided it's what I think it is.
laugh.gif

QUOTE said:
Would it be possible to remove the bottom bar/column view and make it a basic web page viewer?

Based on what teq has stated, the bar should be able to be removed. You can alter the startpage, so it could either be set to youtube or redirect right away to do so.

qwerty12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
WB3000 said:
I find it amusing that there's CVS login accounts in the 0B.app, there's really no way to use them though. You would have full source code access though, provided it's what I think it is.
laugh.gif

I saw ".svn" folders in Mario Kart Wii
smile.gif

Congrats on the decryption!

spAik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess you joked...but yeah lets sell files which they got by extracting copyrighted content of nintendo and opera. Not matter if its plain xml files or what. They are still copyrighted by Opera. Same on Sony Ericsson phones. Thats all just XML files, too. But SE also doesnt want them to be shared.
Not that I have a problem with that...but uploading it to google code or even selling it is not a very good idea.

I still hope for a release to the modding community... even if its just as said a DIY-thing. Bootmii somehow took away the scare of bricking my wii with selfmade apps
wink.gif

D

Deleted-171178

WB3000 said:
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE said:
Would it be possible to remove the bottom bar/column view and make it a basic web page viewer?

Based on what teq has stated, the bar should be able to be removed. You can alter the startpage, so it could either be set to youtube or redirect right away to do so.
Do you have any tips on how to?
moogle.gif

speendash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's to bad that i can't help ! i don't know a thing about Wad modification

in a any case if you need some help (that i can do...) i will be ok for sure
wink.gif

sorry for my english i'm french .

bdr9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not, sorry if i offended you, but I just thought it was funny. The real word to use is programming.

monkey04

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so you guys are basically trying to add features to the internet browser, If you guys would you mind adding more flash player support so that we can watch videos on other websites other than youtube

forbore

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Monkey: Edit the 00000001.app with a hex editor and search for 0.7. Once you find it, replace it(and the text thyat follows) to 9.9 rev99. Many sites that asked to update won't anymore. Teq was the one who figured that out.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone PM me one of the worked on .Wad files. I tend to use the Wii and DSi web browsers a lot and would love to be a tester. That way you get some idea of how your work fairs in "real world" usage.

forbore

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I do not know what teq has acheived but all I know is that he is supposed to be working on a tabbed browser. I have working on a recolored browser and we are able to change the Flash & browser version to trick websites. We are also able to manually add websites to the bookmarks therefor change their names and the pics and the default bookmarks. If teq could give info about what hes doing it'd be great.

The only thing thats stopping me from releasing the recolored browser(green) is the fact that I need to find a way to compress +50 TGAs in 1 TPL.

teq

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WB3000 said:
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Sorry guys, I've been away for a few days now.

Having access to the original source would be a dream come true. I'll look into it tomorrow(it's midnight PST right now). Putting a WAD up might be doable pretty soon -- I haven't really had time to work on anything.

I found my copy of Dreamweaver, though, so that should speed things along.

WB3000

Trophies
Website
wb3000.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
I think that a final product should have an alternate Title ID (To allow both the original and custom to coexist) as well as some altered form of the banner. I'd be willing to take a look at the banner part, though it might take some time.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Just like subway they lie about length