Hacking Installing updates makes atmosphere 0.8.3 crash

JustKasto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi!
Im having an issue with atmosphere. Every single time i install a nsp game update with goldleaf on atmosphere 0.8.3, the switch crashes. Once i reboot, the game update is installed anyway, but its a pain in the ass to be rebooting the switch every time i need to install an update. Any suggestion to avoid it?(ive tried using goldtree but the most of the titles stuck on 99%)
Thank you in advance!

Reactions: bomigoton
D

Deleted User

Hi!
Im having an issue with atmosphere. Every single time i install a nsp game update with goldleaf on atmosphere 0.8.3, the switch crashes. Once i reboot, the game update is installed anyway, but its a pain in the ass to be rebooting the switch every time i need to install an update. Any suggestion to avoid it?(ive tried using goldtree but the most of the titles stuck on 99%)
Thank you in advance!

Have you tried Fluffy with Tinfoil

https://gbatemp.net/threads/fluffy-a-tinfoil-and-goldleaf-gui.528930/

I use this for my nsp dlc and updates

Reactions: JustKasto

paulzheng

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Hi!
Thank you in advance!

does the goldleaf still have bugs in it right now? i never use it because usb transfer data maybe failure when screen auto off.

link42586

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had this same problem. And I started to use the 0.3 goldleaf as it was 0.4 that started the problems for me and never messed up since I went back to 0.3. Thought this would be more widespread but it isn't because people get something that works. And don't update. Usually that's me but not this time.

Reactions: JustKasto

JustKasto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
does the goldleaf still have bugs in it right now? i never use it because usb transfer data maybe failure when screen auto off.
Yeah, it still has it...anyway if you have problem with screen auto off you can disable it on the Switch System menu. Also the goldleaf 0.3 is working better

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro