Switch crashes after installing atmosphere

Tokiwa

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well in a way this is good to know if you're properly blocking nintendo servers when going online, i guess a crash is better than getting logs sent to Nintendo.

Normann

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
hello Guys!
I made and upgrade with daybreak and now my switch is crashing when its try to connect to wifi.
I think I used incognito earlier. What should I do now. I cannot downgrade because I cannot start the daybreak because the Nintendo software is crash after its load the Home Screen and start to connect to wifi. Any idea. Or put it to the trash?
Can I downgrade somehow?

br

Last edited by Normann,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
hello Guys!
I made and upgrade with daybreak and now my switch is crashing when its try to connect to wifi.
I think I used incognito earlier. What should I do now. I cannot downgrade because I cannot start the daybreak because the Nintendo software is crash after its load the Home Screen and start to connect to wifi. Any idea. Or put it to the trash?
Can I downgrade somehow?

br
You need to read the other thread and use to search bar at top of the page, on FW17.x.x if you have you serial changed is mandatory to get to away is big N servers, you can, disconnect from the network, use 90DNS setup, or use Atmosphère's DnsMITM later is the best

Normann

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
You need to read the other thread and use to search bar at top of the page, on FW17.x.x if you have you serial changed is mandatory to get to away is big N servers, you can, disconnect from the network, use 90DNS setup, or use Atmosphère's DnsMITM later is the best
But the console is crashing.
Post automatically merged:

Maybe you mean this thread. https://gbatemp.net/threads/error-2123-0011-0x167b.643562/
Its not help. I used incognito.

Last edited by Normann,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

Maybe you mean this thread. https://gbatemp.net/threads/error-2123-0011-0x167b.643562/
Its not help. I used incognito.
Yeah. You can:
  • Turn off your router and eit your network setting.
  • Edit the settings on you router to deliver DNS90 to your console.
  • Edit the files on your sd card while your console is off or in hekate, to enable DnsMITM.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste