Switch crashes after installing atmosphere

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
how do i restore prod info on emunand
Using the same method originally used to blank it.

If you used Incognito_RCM, restoring the backup created.
If you used Atmosphère exosphere ini file, put a 0 on the correspondent line.
If you did used that piracy CFW, restore a backup from before the CFW.
If you used Tinfoil, use it again to restore your prodinfo.

RyoX9

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Using the same method originally used to blank it.

If you used Incognito_RCM, restoring the backup created.
If you used Atmosphère exosphere ini file, put a 0 on the correspondent line.
If you did used that piracy CFW, restore a backup from before the CFW.
If you used Tinfoil, use it again to restore your prodinfo.
Thanks but i dont remember how i did it, Tinfoil says dirty backup found

Reactions: impeeza

nordique

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have been having the same problem
error 2123-0011 (0x167b)

Hwfly OLED
17.0, atmopshere 1.6.2, hekate 6.0.7, latest sigmapatches...

I have a v1 with identical settings - 17.9, atmos 1.6.2, hekate 6.0.7, latest sigmapatches .... works fine. Internet - fine.

Delete that folder in atmosphere/contents/ 0100000000025

this helped a bit - it allowed my switch to not boot into this error anymore, now it boots into the homescreen

however error returns once the internet connects
@impeeza I have been unable to try DNS90 as it keeps crashing once I hit manual (perhaps connects to internet and then crashes as opposed to tinfoil) but I do suspect this is the next step for me to try. The problem us I cannot seem to enter the primary and secondary DNS servers in time before it crashes. If I go into airplane mode then I cannot change the DNS settings. It is a conundrum. I am not super techy so DNS90 is preferable. Is there a way to do this directly from hekate?

I do not have this issue with my v1 switch that is softmodded, boots into tinfoil no problem. Connects to the internet, no problem. Same fw, same hekate, same atmosphere versions.

seems to only affect my oled model w the hwfly chip

Last edited by nordique,

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I have been having the same problem
error 2123-0011 (0x167b)

Hwfly OLED
17.0, atmopshere 1.6.2, hekate 6.0.7, latest sigmapatches...

I have a v1 with identical settings - 17.9, atmos 1.6.2, hekate 6.0.7, latest sigmapatches .... works fine. Internet - fine.

this helped a bit - it allowed my switch to not boot into this error anymore, now it boots into the homescreen

however error returns once the internet connects
@impeeza I have been unable to try DNS90 as it keeps crashing once I hit manual (perhaps connects to internet and then crashes as opposed to tinfoil) but I do suspect this is the next step for me to try. The problem us I cannot seem to enter the primary and secondary DNS servers in time before it crashes. If I go into airplane mode then I cannot change the DNS settings. It is a conundrum. I am not super techy so DNS90 is preferable. Is there a way to do this directly from hekate?

I do not have this issue with my v1 switch that is softmodded, boots into tinfoil no problem. Connects to the internet, no problem. Same fw, same hekate, same atmosphere versions.

seems to only affect my oled model w the hwfly chip
Just do the Atmosphere DNSMITM and it will work. Time to put on some reading glasses and get techy a little bit.

https://rentry.org/ExosphereDNSMITM

If you REALLY REALLY want to use 90DNS, you need to kill your Router while you manually config the DNS to 90DNS.

Reactions: impeeza

nordique

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just do the Atmosphere DNSMITM and it will work. Time to put on some reading glasses and get techy a little bit.

<<rentry link>>

If you REALLY REALLY want to use 90DNS, you need to kill your Router while you manually config the DNS to 90DNS.
Thank you for this!

Interestingly by following the recommended steps, I found out I already have the exosphere and the default texts notes, but my default text file did not have the same words so I had to change that

WORKS!

Tinfoil loads. No crashing.

Bless your soul @linuxares

JaiJey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
So I have been having exactly the same issue since updating atmosphere and my firmware to the latest one-boot up the console and after 5 to 10 seconds I get the same screen as OP.

I have put all the files on fresh, deleted atmosphere/contents/ 0100000000025 and done the prod info thing as suggested, but still no luck.

Any ideas? Help would be much appreciated :)

head223a

Trophies
XP
Country
Azerbaijan
It seems like deleting people's themes has the potential to make a lot of people fairly mad, unless you can somehow guarantee with 100% accuracy that you only delete them when upgrading to a version the theme doesn't support, and I'm not really sure how you'd determine what version the theme supports.

fulcrum

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can you connect to wifi just fine? I heard some reports of people crashing only if going online without airplane mode.
I'm one of those. SO I decided to disable the Wi-Fi at the router to ensure that my Switch wouldn't connect. No crashes. When with the Wi-Fi turned on, it would crash approximately 15 seconds after booting up.

Reactions: Tokiwa

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
I'm one of those. SO I decided to disable the Wi-Fi at the router to ensure that my Switch wouldn't connect. No crashes. When with the Wi-Fi turned on, it would crash approximately 15 seconds after booting up.
Use DNSmitm to block nintendo servers should fix that

https://rentry.org/ExosphereDNSMITM

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maxouter @ Maxouter: yo