Hacking Installing translated WiiU game onto USA console

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pavetheway
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 838
  • Replies Replies 0

Pavetheway

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Jul 21, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
XP
73
Country
United States
I've got a game that has been translated from English to Vietnamese by a dedicated group of Vietnamese gamers. The folder includes a code and content folder (no meta). Everything works fine on Cemu, however, I have had absolutely no luck on Loadiine. The compatibility guide says the base game should work, and I have a class 10 memory card, but still no luck.

I'd like to convert these files into WUP format so that I can install the game onto my HDD for a higher chance of compatibility. If you'd like to go the extra mile and look at the files in question with me, google "Việt Hòa Fatal Frame 5". Thanks in advance.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted