MatsumotoX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys.
Sorry for my english, I'm Brazilian and I do not speak the language, I used google translator.

The European version of Paper Mario Color Splash contains the subtitles and text of the game in Portuguese PT-PT and other languages, being aimed very much by the Brazilian players or of languages other than Spanish or English that the American version has.
However, when installing the European version of this game on US Wii U consoles (what most of the group has here), even leaving the region free and loading the CFW (HAXCHII, MOCHA, CFW or REDNAND) the game did not load and accused a Error screen saying that power was missing.
In this the only option was to play the American version of the game installed by the WUP Installer (in English or Spanish), or to appeal to European version that was running in the Loadiine method.
Remembering that the Loadiine version of this game had to have a FIX (fix) to work, I did a test here and it worked.
I now pass the FIX tutorial so that the European version can be installed on the external HD by the WuP Installer and that you can enjoy this game in Portuguese or another language that contains in this version.

1 - Download this pack at the link below. He has what we need.
-snip-

2 - Have JAVA installed on your computer

3 - Have the Paper Mario Color Splash European version already downloaded on your computer.
From here, there are 3 ways:

1 - For those who use USBHELPER.

2 - For those who downloaded torrent or mega.

3 - For those who already have this game in the EUR version of Loadiine and that is working good on your Wii U.

METHOD 1: USB HELPER

1 - Download the European version of the game via the USB Helper (if it is not in the list, go to the CHANGE REGION button and change to EUR)

2 - Right after you have downloaded the game, right click on the icon in the usb helper and click on the last option (Pack / Unpack Loadiine or CIA). The program will ask you to choose a place to save. Choose DRIVE C from your computer and create a folder called "PAPERMARIOWIIU" (copy and paste the folder name as I put it here, all in uppercase and without the quotation marks) Click ok. The Program will convert the installation files to the folder chosen for the Loadiine data standard. In the end you will have 3 folders inside the PAPERMARIOWIIU (code, content and goal)

3 - Go to the PAPERMARIOWIIU folder on your DRIVE C, delete the CODE folder. Then go to folder 1 of the PACK that you downloaded above, it will have a CODE folder. Copy this folder into the PAPERMARIOWIIU folder to replace the one you deleted.

4 - In folder 2 of the pack, will have the NUSPacker. It will turn the 3 folders that are in the PAPERMARIOWIIU back into the WUP installation format.
To do this, do the following:
Enter the NusPacker folder
Hold Shift on your keyboard and hit the right mouse button in an area
Select the "OPEN command prompt"
Will open a black screen of the Windows command prompt
Now copy this code below:

java -jar NUSPacker.jar -in C:\PAPERMARIOWIIU -out D:\PAPERMARIOWUPOK -encryptionkey F61A2C13B6CE649694247398A2E837B5 -encryptKeyWith D7B00402659BA2ABD2CB0DB27FA2B656

Now right-click on the black screen of the command prompt, and paste the code and hit enter
If all is right, it will appear a folder called PAPERMARIOWUPOK on your C drive
Wait for the command prompt to finish executing (it will take about 20 minutes or so. Then when you finish you will see that it has stopped) Then you can close the Prompt window.
Copy the PAPERMARIOWUPOK folder into the INSTAL folder of your sd card, run the CFW (HAXCHI, MOCHA, REDNAND, CFW, whatever you have there that leaves your wiiU region free)
Open the WUP Installer and install.
Once you're done, Be Happy Playing This Game Of The Oak! (Do not forget to always run the CFW to leave the wiiu region free before playing.

METHOD 2 - MEGA OR TORRENT
1 - Download the game EUR version of MEGA or torrent (I just do not put link here because it's a question of looking for you right?)
2 - After download, go to folder 3 of the pack. Let's use NUSGrabber to decrypt the files.
Open NEW NusGrabberGui.exe. Then click the Decrypt Donwload button. Choose the folder where the game files are, and then click on ckey.bin. He will decrypt the game for the legs CODE, CONTENT and META. Wait for him to finish
3 - Create a folder on your DRIVE C called PAPERMARIOWIIU. Now move or copy the CONTENT and META folders that were created inside the game folder in the PAPERMARYWIIU folder on your DRIVE C
4 - In folder 1 of the pack, take the CODE folder and copy it into the folder PAPAPERMARIOWIIU in your Drive C
5 - In folder 2 of the pack, will have the NUSPacker. It will turn the 3 folders that are in the PAPERMARIOWIIU back into the WUP installation format.

java -jar NUSPacker.jar -in C:\PAPERMARIOWIIU -out D:\PAPERMARIOWUPOK -encryptionkey F61A2C13B6CE649694247398A2E837B5 -encryptKeyWith D7B00402659BA2ABD2CB0DB27FA2B656

Now right-click on the black screen of the command prompt, and paste the code and hit enter
Wait for the command prompt to finish executing (it will take about 20 minutes or so. Then when you finish you will see that it has stopped) Then you can close the Prompt window.
Copy the PAPERMARIOWUPOK folder into the INSTAL folder of your sd card, run the CFW (HAXCHI, MOCHA, REDNAND, CFW, whatever you have there that leaves your wiiU region free)
Once you're done, Be Happy Playing This Game Of The Oak! (Do not forget to always run the CFW to leave the wiiu region free before playing.

METHOD 3 - FOR WHICH ALREADY HAS THE VERSION OF THE EURO GAME FOR LOADIINE READY 9 THAT HAS ALREADY WORKED GOOD IN YOUR WIIU)
1 - Create a folder called PAPERMARIOWIIU on DRIVE C on your computer
2 - Within this folder, copy the CONTENT and META folders of the PAPER MARIO EUR from loadiine
3 - In folder 1 of the pack, take the folder CODE and copy it into the folder PAPAPERMARIOWIIU in your Drive C (It has to be the folder code of the pack that I sent, otherwise it will not work)
4 -
In folder 2 of the pack, will have the NUSPacker. It will turn the 3 folders that are in the PAPERMARIOWIIU back into the WUP installation format.

If they do everything right as described here the game will install on your hd and will work perfectly.
Now help the little friends and up the version you make. I've been able to ride, now the rest is up to you. Thank you.
View attachment 78692 View attachment 78690 View attachment 78691

Last edited by raulpica, , Reason: RAR contains lots of warez -rp

MatsumotoX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
16640894_1343335989065926_7995312029576116849_n.jpg 16806917_1343334052399453_887975118402217653_n.jpg 16830776_1343335982399260_3690335183688059162_n.jpg

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You need to remove your link to Mega immediately as it contains copyrighted material. the app.xml/cos.xml/main.rpx files are all nintendo copyrighted and it is a severe breach of gbatemp.net rules to post copyrighted material. Plus it is illegal to post the encryption keys as they are also copyrighted.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

bkozhaev

Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
please explain why should we download wup installation folder than do the method 1, this method doesn't use any files from downloaded wup folder?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge