Installing .NET framework w/o admin privileges

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by alex, Feb 12, 2009.

Feb 12, 2009
  1. alex
    OP

Member alex GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    After quite a bit of Googling and no help, I'm going to ask. Is there anything that I can use to run programs that need the framework(2.0) without admin. I have a game(osu!) on the mobile mate micro(1GB MicroSD) I carry around on my keys. I tried something called Xenocode, but it's trial, and official version is $1600, iirc [​IMG] And I can't get it to work, I'm probably doing something wrong. Anything I can do to install it, without looking suspicious. Or something like the Xenocode and so called converts the 2.0 to other binaries, I didn't read it completely. [​IMG] Skipped through. [​IMG]

and if you didn't see it, I'm trying to run osu! on it.

The teacher lets us play(on the computer) if we finish on the work. But I can't get it work. Some computer gave me a weird error. The other gave the .NET framework 2.0 error. So don't say school isn't for games. [​IMG]

Maybe I'll see if Touhou project doesn't require it.

Also, so I don't make a new topic. Is it possible to change/spoof the DS's MAC address? I think that the school has them all blocked, from what I heard they all have the same first few #'s in it.

2. sylux92

Member sylux92 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    What you could do is use a virtual machine on your 1G drive and install the framework and game on there.

3. alex
    OP

Member alex GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    I was thinking that, but I don't want to look too suspicious...