• Start date
  • Views 4,161
  • Replies 13
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 180466

OP
Hello! I want to add Super Mario 64: The Missing Star ROM in a Super Mario 64 NTSC WAD but does not work. Tested Auto Injectuwad Injector with a functioning common-key.bin but not work when the Auto Injector Injectuwad says that ROM file will not fit in the WAD file.

So I tried to use ShowMiiWads having to pack up a U8 archive, the 00000005.app, and replaced the ROM file to SM64: TMS and packed it back into a U8 archive and made a WAD. Installed WAD file on the Wii and started the game but just got the message to connect a controller. Then hang it up there? What happens?

But how did this guy to do this?

/GHBAimen

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
After only watching it for a couple of minutes, it looks like there were just some texture and sprite modifications; everything looks basically the same as Super Mario 64.

The first remix of that music though, sounds good.

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
GHBAimen said:
But how did this guy to do this?

On a PC
rolleyes.gif

D

Deleted member 180466

OP
ProtoKun7 said:
After only watching it for a couple of minutes, it looks like there were just some texture and sprite modifications; everything looks basically the same as Super Mario 64.

No. They have used Toad Tool 64 to do that. And to modify a Super Mario 64 ROM must we first use M64ROMExtender for it shall work. Then ROM file will be about 25MB large. From the start the ROM file is 9MB large. Look for Super Mario 64: The Missing Star on YouTube.

Slimmmmmm said:
QUOTE(GHBAimen @ Feb 26 2010, 10:19 PM) But how did this guy to do this?

On a PC
rolleyes.gif

It is a bit offtopic but understand the joke! xD But I mean what did he do when he added in a ROM file in the WAD file?

D

Deleted member 180466

OP
GHBAimen said:
ProtoKun7 said:

No. They have used Toad Tool 64 to do that. And to modify a Super Mario 64 ROM must we first use M64ROMExtender for it shall work. Then ROM file will be about 25MB large. From the start the ROM file is 9MB large. Look for Super Mario 64: The Missing Star on YouTube.

Slimmmmmm said:
QUOTE(GHBAimen @ Feb 26 2010, 10:19 PM) But how did this guy to do this?

On a PC
rolleyes.gif

It is a bit offtopic but understand the joke! xD But I mean what did he do when he added in a ROM file in the WAD file?

Sorry, bump.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
megahunter said:
if you look at the video and then look to the right there is alink to download the wad file
Yes, I noticed that too...it's not like you need to draw more attention to it...
rolleyes.gif

D

Deleted member 180466

OP
ProtoKun7 said:
megahunter said:
if you look at the video and then look to the right there is alink to download the wad file
Yes, I noticed that too...it's not like you need to draw more attention to it...
rolleyes.gif

But that's the wrong game! xD Search for Super Mario 64: The Missing Stars on YouTube. That is the game I want to make a WAD file off.

stev418

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Super Mario 64: The Missing Stars has been expanded and also made to use the n64 extra memory, you will have a hard time to get an inject to work.

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
I think that Super Mario 64: The Missing Star was made as a rom that uses the expansion pack, so you'd have to inject it to a wad that also uses the expansion pack (I think Zelda Majora's Mask is the only one right now)

D

Deleted member 180466

OP
Juanmatron said:
Don´t complicate your live. Wii64 Beta 1.1 + Super Mario 64 ROM = PERFECT.

I know but Wii64 Beta 1.1 + Super Mario 64: TMS = NOT SO PERFECT.
Some guys says that Super Mario 64: TMS uses the Expansion Pak which is true.

Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la