Hacking Indexiine: Load CFW "during" boot and offline without a VC DS Title.

ZeGamerak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've resolve the problem, i change my wii u ^^'
And yeah i follow a guide and my browser was dead :/ And i can't install Haxchi because i can't buy a DS Game on the eshop ^^' I don't have credit card and my parents don't want to pay on the eshop

Last edited by ZeGamerak,

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Arkahno

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Thank you for the tutorial, I have a question though: if it's necessary to modify the internet browser files then what happens if we need to restore the system to default (format Wii U console)? Could the Wii U still be hacked again after formatting the system?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the tutorial, I have a question though: if it's necessary to modify the internet browser files then what happens if we need to restore the system to default (format Wii U console)? Could the Wii U still be hacked again after formatting the system?

you're supposed to backup the original index.html. there's an installer as well that will back it up for you by default by @GaryOderNichts iirc.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@AmandaRose , since I can't find the original post, I found out something interesting about indexiine. if you enter the homebrew launcher via a forwarder, then indexiine won't run afterwards. it will always send you to the mii maker channel. I think it has something to do with the fact that exiting the forwarder doesn't bring you to the mii maker channel at all. I tested this several times, and this is why I thought indexiine had to be installed through mocha instead of cbhc, when in reality, this is why it was acting the way that it was. browserhax doesn't seem to work, at least it didn't for me, but that could've been due to the same reason -- being thrown into mii maker without opening the homebrew launcher. also, it doesn't like it if you keep going between the two versions of launching the homebrew launcher. it froze once on a white screen, then a second time on a black screen, both times when trying to launch the homebrew launcher by going back and forth constantly. I think it was confusing the system, so pick one and stay with it if you're going to be using it during that gaming session.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

this is on cbhc btw. I think mocha was resetting the system's privileges or something, which is why it seemingly worked there.

Reactions: AmandaRose

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?