Inazuma Eleven: Ares game and anime announced

Level-5 has revealed its latest entry in the popular soccer RPG, Inazuma Eleven. The announcement at Level-5 Vision 2016 says that Ares will be getting both a game on 3DS, as well as an anime adapatation. The story is based on an alternate reality of the series, had certain events in the second game not taken place. It'll be hitting stores in Japan sometime next summer, and a European release is being considered, but with no estimated release date yet.

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
When did this happened? :P
There are so many Italian groups and fan pages of Inazuma Eleven.

Anyway hype!

Inazuma Eleven looked like a really big thing in Italia back then, at least for the animation. I saw all the series of the original generations on one of their national television channels between some PreCure series long before they were made available in other countries like France (who actually has build a cult around captain Tsubasa).

ShikaSan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I really didn't like Go very much. Still a decent series over all, but they took it to the amounts of insanity that surpassed Xiaolin Soccer in terms of ridiculousness.

I even think the Level-5 staff is having crack sessions while developing Inazuma Eleven, they were definitely high while making this.

Last edited by ShikaSan,

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I really didn't like Go very much. Still a decent series over all, but they took it to the amounts of insanity that surpassed Xiaolin Soccer in terms of ridiculousness.

I even think the Level-5 staff is having crack sessions while developing Inazuma Eleven, they were definitely high while making this.
Not really, they were just picking (again) some things from manga serialized in Shônen JUMP. I even thought that if any third generation happened, it would use ideas from more JUMP manga.

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
An article on NintendoLife says that the platform is not yet announced, implying it could be for NX rather than the 3DS.

There will also be an armband-like device to train your players:

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
inazuma eleven anime is garbage. Only the game is good.

It's better then Pokèmon anime at least xD (bad joke). Well in some ways is worst then the game plot, since there some many things different, especialy in the first episodes for the very first game on the DS. But they relase a very big bunch of amazing songs from that.

An article on NintendoLife says that the platform is not yet announced, implying it could be for NX rather than the 3DS.

Is basicly another "Pokèwalker", but this i can appriciete a little more becouse...i dosen't make me looks stupid when i go for a run. And i can bring this, probably comes with the game so if the NX (probably the console system for the game) (?) is region free and this game is one of the start line up for the system...i probably pre order and then buy the NX when this came out in Europe.

D

Deleted User

inazuma eleven on nx would make me buy the nx :)

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
When did this happened? :P
There are so many Italian groups and fan pages of Inazuma Eleven.

Anyway hype!

Most pepole the make this compareson are old pepole like me (im from 89 for exemple) or pepole there are grow up with tsubasa. I find Captain Tsubasa a little boring for me, is not bad but most of the main character are not my favorite so i watched but therese no fun memories for me. The only execption is the main italian theme song. I find Striker Jin, from the same author, much more enjoyble for me.

Reactions: AyanamiRei

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Soccer, and rpg? But H-O-W. O_O
sports and rpg don't mix :blink:

HOW can the company that help make the greatness that is ROUGE GALAXY Make this kind of stuff???????

My future is ruined. :ninja:
what the hell? this series isn't exactly new you know. your complaints are a few years late.

plus its fantasy soccer, and they're actually fairly fun. even if you don't like soccer. i know i don't.

Last edited by dimmidice,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...