Technical showcase for Souls-like 'Enotria: The Last Song' aired during Tokyo Game Show

enotria last song.jpg

Enotria: The Last Song is a Souls-like game from developer Jyamma Games. As a Souls-like, Enotria distinguishes itself with its colourful and Italian folklore-inspired setting. The game made an appearance during this year's Tokyo Game Show via a technical showcase. During the event, Jyamma Games also announced their partnership with Sega to release the game in the Asian market.

Inspired by Italian folklore and culture, Enotria: The Last Song is an Action RPG Soulslike set in a fantasy world that invites players to wear role-altering masks and wield the power of Ardore to unravel the secrets of a land stuck in an endless play. As the Mask of Change, players will face formidable foes and alter reality to free unwilling actors from a twisted eternal script not of their making.

Key features of Enotria: The Last Song include:
  • Wield Ardore to alter the world around you
  • Stay on the offensive with quicksteps and chainable parries
  • Strike foes to charge powerful magical Lines
  • Strategically swap between up to three Loadouts at any time
  • Break an enemies posture for a devastating attack, granting you a mighty Awakened buff
  • Reveal the secrets of Enotria to gain Inspiration & unlock new perks in the Path of Innovators

Enotria: The Last Song, is set to release in Spring 2024 on PC via Steam, PS5 and Xbox Series X/S.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Since Elden Ring the market is starting to become a little saturated, everyone trying to either piggyback of Eldens success or trying to replicate it, but not every game needs to be a souls like and if Elden Ring taught us anything is that innovation reigns supreme.

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First every game had to be a battle royale, than a deck builder, and now every game has to be a souls like

This is why I stick to indie games now it’s pretty much the only way to guarantee a unique and different experience and play something “new”

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
First every game had to be a battle royale, than a deck builder, and now every game has to be a souls like

This is why I stick to indie games now it’s pretty much the only way to guarantee a unique and different experience and play something “new”
all indie games have to be roguelike... i lost count on those too...

Alagara

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally, I don't believe "market saturation" is an issue. More souls-like games? Sounds like souls fans are eating good. More battle royales? Great news for the BR gamers!

Nobody is forcing anyone to play every game in a genre. Not interested? Find a different game to play. There's only like, 60,000 games on Steam to choose from.

hybori

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Never played any souls like because most are either mediocre or just terrible. The only good one was Lies of P so they really need to step up with a new souls like whenever a new one comes out

drazenm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never played any souls like because most are either mediocre or just terrible. The only good one was Lies of P so they really need to step up with a new souls like whenever a new one comes out
Iies of p is also mediocre, all that game is, it's just pretty, that's it, pretty. Nice setting, art style and the Pinocchio direction but that's it. It's an easy game, walk in the park, unchallenging, you'll maybe die once or twice at the boss battle but that's also because of you rushing and being inpatient, not because the game is hard or that the enemy is intelligent and has vast list of controls. Game that I was looking forward to was Steelrising but it ended up to be same as lies of p so I don't bother any more.

P.S this game looks so outdated when gameplay is shown compared to demonstrating unreal 5 environment engine, weird.

Last edited by drazenm,

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't be stupid. When I mentioned souls like I obviously meant from a different company.

Don't be stupid. You literally said "The only good one was Lies of P" and didn't lead to or insinuate anything else whatsoever. The "obviously" bit you talk about didn't exist. If you want people to understand what you meant to say, say it correctly to begin with. Then people don't have to guess and then have you call them stupid for guessing incorrectly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4