Gaming Inazuma Eleven 2:Firestorm and Blizzard shoots for Europe in 2012!

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
of course,hey,if u get kanon in blizzard,can i get ur sav?i really want him but i only have one ds...
sure
i'll have sylvia and nelly too(used my blizzard save on firestorm and got nelly)
and nelly is not transferrable
i needed another save because you can't fight prominence and get canon if you already fought diamon dust and got syon

AdityaPrakash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Shits gone down since i last arrived. I'll show you a video of my team, it is alright. BTW, my highest level character is Janus, Kane and for some obscure reason, Banyan :/
OH THIS IS IMPORTANT BTW, SOMEHOW, I WAS ABLE TO LOAD MY BLIZZARD FILE ON MY FIRESTORM GAME! So, if you play a Blizzard Game, and save JUST BEFORE THE FIRST BATTLE AGAINST DIAMOND DUST, You will fight prominence! Weird, eh? So in this Firestorm Game, i have Gazelle, but i can't get Torch... and therefore i can't get Prominence players nor any Diamond Dust Players.
ShinyLatios, can you post a video of your team, or write them down? As well as levels. Thanks Bruv.

Ace Overclocked

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
of course,hey,if u get kanon in blizzard,can i get ur sav?i really want him but i only have one ds...
sure
i'll have sylvia and nelly too(used my blizzard save on firestorm and got nelly)
and nelly is not transferrable
i needed another save because you can't fight prominence and get canon if you already fought diamon dust and got syon
http://www.mediafire.com/?8vzdbp945b64otk
a promise is a promise
enjoy, i'm not very well leveled (50's) and i don't have stuff like nakata but i guess i'm ok

gonzab

Trophies
XP
Country
Shits gone down since i last arrived. I'll show you a video of my team, it is alright. BTW, my highest level character is Janus, Kane and for some obscure reason, Banyan :/
OH THIS IS IMPORTANT BTW, SOMEHOW, I WAS ABLE TO LOAD MY BLIZZARD FILE ON MY FIRESTORM GAME! So, if you play a Blizzard Game, and save JUST BEFORE THE FIRST BATTLE AGAINST DIAMOND DUST, You will fight prominence! Weird, eh? So in this Firestorm Game, i have Gazelle, but i can't get Torch... and therefore i can't get Prominence players nor any Diamond Dust Players.
ShinyLatios, can you post a video of your team, or write them down? As well as levels. Thanks Bruv.

gonzab

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow Nakata's challenge is a fucking joke. I'm able to score two goals with absolutely no problem, even scored them in less than 10 minutes, having 25 total to grab the three goal lead. I had the chance to score the final third goal (once a fourth making the result 4-1) and with I assume is his weakest technique, the keeper is able to save it. And this happens ALWAYS. I've been trying for about two hours straight and making an effort not to ragequit but this is just stupid. I can always go grind my team but it's clearly good enough to beat this.

Oh well.

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
My bud and I think we figured out whats going on with the insanely hard matches: they have like level 55 average stats but are like level 95. apparently the level number matters for things like the "really?", the strikers chance of scoring and the goalkeepers chance of protecting the goal.

this is just speculation, but it appears to be pretty true, since their stats are way to low to actually be this strong :/
(not that it matters to me, I just beat the last non-wifi competition route. now getting everything on S rank. I have no life.)

broitsak

Fight me.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys,i just got nakata,here are my sav files(i will be adding new ones in the future):http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php#tgwuyc5ocvi8c
Enjoy my save file guys!Its in my signature,Also,when i beat the Ogre, i will upload it as well.

Btw,that isnt my exact team,i just used it for a few battles,ill make my team,then reupload this, ok?
Feel free to comment on my sav file in anyway.

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
So, anyone beat new epsilon yet? I just did... was hard as f*ck.

ON TO NEW GENESIS :D
What route do u fight them?
How can i unlock Sue's moms competition route?i beat the game 3 times.

play enough of the other competition routes. the alpine coach will receive a call, but it will be cut off. from there you can go to sues mom

Ace Overclocked

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
no,i didnt use ur sav file,sorry.Did u try my sav file?
nope, i'll update my save once everyone is lvl 100 in the team and get nakata and other people
also i have 3 prominence guys and 4-5 diamond dust guys now and nelly in my blizzzard save(untransferable, used my blizzard save of firestorm to get it then saved and put it back in blizzard)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Well hmm got that Eeros 6+ router working so no need for a new one for now lol
    Scratch!!! In broad daylight!!!
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, is it truly discrimination if you dislike everyone equally? like, if i dislike everyone, then am i racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, etc., or am i just a hater?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    All of the above...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You gotta be on Psis level and hate your own people
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i meant everyone, even my own people, and myself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh, well thats ok then
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (i don't dislike people, it's just a hypothe- aaaaaand i'm banned aren't i?)
    Good good let your hate flow through you!!!
    +2
    Emperor Palpetine reveals that he is trans Jewish pro abortion and drives a Prius!
    Unlimited Power!!!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hate fuels your cybertruck
    Yeah this Eero router is way better than the one my ISP gave me, still might need to buy one but until then this one is better lol
    The one Comcast provided is apparently powered by a comadore 64 chip lol
    What's weird is that they both have about the same speed in bandwidth but the Comcast one feels laggy like click something and it takes a second to load, the Eero one is just instant lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    why do i see some little songs at @shaunj66 's profile page?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sonics*
  • fluff663 @ fluff663:
    hello
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Maybe he likes sonic
  • rvtr @ rvtr:
    Hey all.
  • rvtr @ rvtr:
    Hi.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Hi.