Gaming Inazuma Eleven 2:Firestorm and Blizzard shoots for Europe in 2012!

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
well, will you release this? my brother plays firestorm and since there isnt one planned for firestorm yet, hes kinda bummed out about it.

It really depends actually... I think TyRaNtM and his crew could do a better job but if nothing comes out by then, I may post it somewhere else... I'll PM you anyway if I do have a beta patch out.

Also, the video with the Prime Minister being returned to Tokyo has some censored/cut parts, so I'm going to replace that with the Jap video (and hope it's a success). EDIT: I was able to replace the video but the subtitle for the last line at the end are no longer in sync. Well, the cut out part was the goon kicking the Prime Minister after he took off the handcuffs.

And yeah, no actual translation for the Sugee Maji de Kansha song out on the net, but the text that appears in the EUR ver with Jap text has the kanji with ?? but the hiragana/katakana is still visible.

---

And lol, I found Kakuma (the commentator in the anime version) at the rooftop of Deer Park TV in Firestorm but not Blizzard, weird. :wtf: Or maybe I just missed him in Blizzard...

AdityaPrakash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Alright, so this is my team. Please comment, critisize etc.

Formation:Heaven's Gate (Zeus's formation)
Forwards:Xene (Top of the Formation), Gazelle (Left winger), Dvalin (Right winger) Shadow (Place Defense and Midfield to) Syon Blaze (Same as Shadow) Dirk Artz (Substitute) Samford (substitute, plays in the midfield)
Midfield: Janus, Stonewall, Soundtown (Sub), Shadow and syon (In-Game subs), Dvalin (In-Game Sub), Aphrodite (captain, Key Player)
Defense: Shadow, Syon, Kayson (Epsilon), Zohen (Genesis), Dvalin (Goalie form), Night
Goalkeeper; King or Feldt (Depends on element of opposition's key forward, usually King), Dvalin (substitute, Goalie form)

Key moves:Dark Phoenix (Aphrodite), God Break/Knows and Heavens Time (Aphrodite)
Meteor blade and Supernova (Xene)
Gungnir (Dvalin)
Northern impact (Gazelle), Water Veil (Gazelle)
Triple Boost (Stonewall)
Gaia break (Janus)
Warp Drive (Janus)
Flame Dance (Stonewall)
Mole Shuffle (Soundtown)
Asteroid Belt (Kayson)
Super Sumo Stomp (Zohen)
Dark Tornado and Double Wrath Shot (shadow)
Fireball Storm, Gale Dash, Dual Strike (Syon)
Beast Fang (King)
Double Rocket (Feldt and Dvalin)
Dual Smash (Feldt)
Eagle Buster (Dirk Artz)
Emperor Penguin 2 (Samford)

Note- these arent all the moves, but most key moves are shoots since its hard to differentiate if it is a key dribble or not or a key block or not.

Comments? BTW, this team is called Neo-Caravan since it has no players from the Caravan.

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
the only wifi route is the one in the warehouse. anyone know if that key is obtainable yet?

It is via WiFi.

He's asking if it's downloadable via Wi-fi at this time of post, which obviously, is not yet available at the moment of this post but will be in the future. :P

Yeah, I'll work on my own Firestorm undubbing... with the Blizzard remastered out, it's easier to switch files with Tinke here and there... but I need to figure out which file is which. (not including the script though xD).

Also, I like all the Natsumi scenes in Fire... I just realized how much of a tsundere (and stalker) she is... :P

AdityaPrakash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
the only wifi route is the one in the warehouse. anyone know if that key is obtainable yet?

It is via WiFi.

He's asking if it's downloadable via Wi-fi at this time of post, which obviously, is not yet available at the moment of this post but will be in the future. :P

As in, i read somewhere, right now it is, via WiFi. But that may be an old article about the /japanese version of the game.
Also, I presume it is impossible to trade via emulator... if it isnt please tell me.how

Magrão

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Alright, so this is my team. Please comment, critisize etc.

Formation:Heaven's Gate (Zeus's formation)
Forwards:Xene (Top of the Formation), Gazelle (Left winger), Dvalin (Right winger) Shadow (Place Defense and Midfield to) Syon Blaze (Same as Shadow) Dirk Artz (Substitute) Samford (substitute, plays in the midfield)
Midfield: Janus, Stonewall, Soundtown (Sub), Shadow and syon (In-Game subs), Dvalin (In-Game Sub), Aphrodite (captain, Key Player)
Defense: Shadow, Syon, Kayson (Epsilon), Zohen (Genesis), Dvalin (Goalie form), Night
Goalkeeper; King or Feldt (Depends on element of opposition's key forward, usually King), Dvalin (substitute, Goalie form)

Key moves:Dark Phoenix (Aphrodite), God Break/Knows and Heavens Time (Aphrodite)
Meteor blade and Supernova (Xene)
Gungnir (Dvalin)
Northern impact (Gazelle), Water Veil (Gazelle)
Triple Boost (Stonewall)
Gaia break (Janus)
Warp Drive (Janus)
Flame Dance (Stonewall)
Mole Shuffle (Soundtown)
Asteroid Belt (Kayson)
Super Sumo Stomp (Zohen)
Dark Tornado and Double Wrath Shot (shadow)
Fireball Storm, Gale Dash, Dual Strike (Syon)
Beast Fang (King)
Double Rocket (Feldt and Dvalin)
Dual Smash (Feldt)
Eagle Buster (Dirk Artz)
Emperor Penguin 2 (Samford)

Note- these arent all the moves, but most key moves are shoots since its hard to differentiate if it is a key dribble or not or a key block or not.

Comments? BTW, this team is called Neo-Caravan since it has no players from the Caravan.

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Make a video to your team, I want to see if it's better than mine...

Oh please, do you really think my team is so good? really, it contains quite a few problems atm :P
well anyways, firestorm save is being backed up to PC now, give me a min :)

EDIT: Enjoy, these are the current blizzard/firestorm saves currently in my posession.
Blizzard one is bit outdated now, but I will update that ASAP as well
http://www.mediafire.com/?366b2dj42f2ff

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Oh please, do you really think my team is so good? really, it contains quite a few problems atm :P
.sav format?
if not i can convert

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands

.sav format?
if not i can convert
.sav of course :)
Firestorm isnt my game though, its my brothers. and it's quite underleveled, so I dont know if you can use this for your evil purposes yet :P

I'm trying to make a video for you Magraõ, but it's not working out :P
I'll keep trying though :)

broitsak

Fight me.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you ShinyLatios,btw,when i scout aprhodite,hibiki tells me hes at a view over water(which is the tower river,right?).When i go over there,i dont find him,so i keep on going back and forth,but he never appears,any help? My team level is 52.

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thank you ShinyLatios,btw,when i scout aprhodite,hibiki tells me hes at a view over water(which is the tower river,right?).When i go over there,i dont find him,so i keep on going back and forth,but he never appears,any help? My team level is 52.

Just keep trying, he'll be there eventually :)
my bro had like a hundred tries before he appeare. completely random T_T"
make sure you're ready for him though, you'll need to do 2 football battles and grab a three goal lead in both of them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk