Hacking Homebrew Games with big file size wont download even with 95 GiBs left

NicolasDubuc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I have tried downloading some games without success (Mainly Yokai 2 & 3 and the Inazuma eleven series, but also Hyrule warriors) the issue here is that even with my microSD card which has 95 Gigabytes left it wont download them.
- I've tried downloading the games from the .CIA file via FBI without success, I thought the .CIA downloaded wrong and download it again; tried it around 8 times, didn't work
- Tried downloading them from Hshop, didn't work either
- The problem seems to be the SD card, that it doesn't have enough space to download the games, even though it has enough space; i tried deleting some games and downloading others with big file size (MH Stories) and it worked just fine
The issue I find myself right now is to actually know if the SD card is the problem, and not my 3ds (I have and old 3ds model, the Original one); It says it has 128 Gigs on everything (PC, 3ds Settings and FBI) but I cant find a way to confirm my suppositions that the SD card has a problem.

Any help is welcomed

* first photo is the first error to pop up, and the second one is the error that pops up if you retry to install it
(BTW I don't know what CTR NAND and TWL NAND values are but I have 363,9 and 123,5 in each respectively; don't know if its important)

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-06-23 at 9.04.19 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-06-23 at 9.04.19 AM.jpeg
    69.4 KB · Views: 27
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-06-23 at 9.05.10 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-06-23 at 9.05.10 AM.jpeg
    75.9 KB · Views: 28

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried downloading some games without success (Mainly Yokai 2 & 3 and the Inazuma eleven series, but also Hyrule warriors) the issue here is that even with my microSD card which has 95 Gigabytes left it wont download them.
- I've tried downloading the games from the .CIA file via FBI without success, I thought the .CIA downloaded wrong and download it again; tried it around 8 times, didn't work
- Tried downloading them from Hshop, didn't work either
- The problem seems to be the SD card, that it doesn't have enough space to download the games, even though it has enough space; i tried deleting some games and downloading others with big file size (MH Stories) and it worked just fine
The issue I find myself right now is to actually know if the SD card is the problem, and not my 3ds (I have and old 3ds model, the Original one); It says it has 128 Gigs on everything (PC, 3ds Settings and FBI) but I cant find a way to confirm my suppositions that the SD card has a problem.

Any help is welcomed

* first photo is the first error to pop up, and the second one is the error that pops up if you retry to install it
(BTW I don't know what CTR NAND and TWL NAND values are but I have 363,9 and 123,5 in each respectively; don't know if its important)

Don't write in white.

NicolasDubuc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
WHat is boop? i dont know what you mean about sourcing the .cia files on my own. if you mean searching them in sites and downloading them i did that already

NicolasDubuc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Copy everything off the card, format the card, test the empty card with h2testw. It is pointless to try anything else without doing this first.
Thankyou, this is very useful, will try and update later; if you could help then it would be awesome!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch