I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
You guys just got (kinda, not really) famous.

Page 13 of the newest Nintendo Gamer talks about the patch and the fact that you put the Layton characters back in.

http://img221.images...ntendogamer.png

^image of the page

Edit: Here's just the part about the patch so you can view it here.

nintendogamer2.png

WHAT...?

RiRiS2S

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is there a cheat to get all the hissatsu's? :lol:
I finished the game and I am bored...
Nice Undub I loved it :D

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys just got (kinda, not really) famous.

Page 13 of the newest Nintendo Gamer talks about the patch and the fact that you put the Layton characters back in.

http://img221.images...ntendogamer.png

^image of the page

Edit: Here's just the part about the patch so you can view it here.

nintendogamer2.png

:O That article is more British than Benedict Cumberbatch's name!

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
the remastered version seems to fail entirely for r4i-sdhc 3ds cards at 1.57b firmware, doesnt work with dstt on this card either...

the normal unremastered game seems to work fine atm though.

anyone got any ideas?

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
the remastered version seems to fail entirely for r4i-sdhc 3ds cards at 1.57b firmware, doesnt work with dstt on this card either...

the normal unremastered game seems to work fine atm though.

anyone got any ideas?

If you're getting black bodies, you need to use retrogamefan's card firmware/multi-cart add-on thingy on your r4i-sdhc (it works as a dual-boot, mind you).

You can find it under the DSTT forums here...

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
no, no black bodies, it doesnt even start up, just a white screen

Yeah, you might want to try the retrogamefan's cart update thingy and if that doesn't work, I don't know what's wrong since I use the same cart as you do... only exclusively for the NDS alone (no i in it).

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If by retrogamefan update thingy, you mean the latest dstt firmware, i did that and while the game starts, it keeps on freezing, often before i can even move freely the first time

Gold011

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
still having the problem with patching a clean rom of inazuma eleven 2 blizzard with the v3 of this patch, the patcher yet keeps giving me the invalid checksum thing error, so i can't play the latest version, and i will not accept a "use a clean rom" or "just keep trying with other rom" answer likes, since i could play v1 but with shnylatios version of the patch since nobody else could help me ¬¬

N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
So I have some questions. Is it possible to get the Firestorm special connection rewards (the team, or trade some players -Canon- ) to a blizzard save without making the connection? Since It's nearly impossible to find somepony near me that plays Inazuma Eleven. And I think other people are wondering that, so if a solution exists please share it

N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Sorry for double post, but the Lighthouse key is available for download through Wi-FI. Thought people would want to know this, and see it :3
Inside is Hijikata (you forgot to translate his line, he still says that he is Thor something), Legendary Gloves, Legendary Boots, Sigma Zone (Move Manual, Block, TP50, Trees for element) and Strongest Bracelet

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
OK, after a long time without updates, now we have a new one, and a BIG one.
Well, now I'm supporting Firestorm too!
With Kuroko Shirai help, I able to fully support this version, and in the same way as Blizzard, with ALL things that have, including specific version things, voices, music, and of course, Layton extra bonus too!
Also, I updated Blizzard with v4. Has a lot of minor fixes, as some name issues that people commented here and others that we found, so you can update now!

BTW, Firestorm in EUR version, has the same ending as Blizzard has, but now we restored the ending theme for Firestorm (Ryuusei Boy).
And that's not all, also i able to change that description in the ending text too. I corrected the music names (in both versions) and some fixes, as you can see here:
6010inazumaeleven2fires.png
6009inazumaeleven2blizz.png

Reactions: 1 person

MasterSpectrobe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got two questions, for any patched rom are the AR codes going to be different because of the changed content and are there any AR codes for blizzard because the ones I found only work for max prestige and friendship.

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I've got two questions, for any patched rom are the AR codes going to be different because of the changed content and are there any AR codes for blizzard because the ones I found only work for max prestige and friendship.

Nope, still the same as long as the CRC for the game matches... or you can change that via R4cce.

Damphil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, after a long time without updates, now we have a new one, and a BIG one.
Well, now I'm supporting Firestorm too!
With Kuroko Shirai help, I able to fully support this version, and in the same way as Blizzard, with ALL things that have, including specific version things, voices, music, and of course, Layton extra bonus too!
Also, I updated Blizzard with v4. Has a lot of minor fixes, as some name issues that people commented here and others that we found, so you can update now!

BTW, Firestorm in EUR version, has the same ending as Blizzard has, but now we restored the ending theme for Firestorm (Ryuusei Boy).
And that's not all, also i able to change that description in the ending text too. I corrected the music names (in both versions) and some fixes, as you can see here:
6010inazumaeleven2fires.png
6009inazumaeleven2blizz.png

WOW!!
THS, It's very very good news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/CaOkTKfxu44?si=gaexp0MTD_Yi-udH