Immediate Assistance:DS Doesn't see R4

JohnWindmark

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi, I need help about my DS Phat, or R4iTT, Actually I don't know. So, to tell you a fun story with bad end shortly, I was using a R4iTT New. I downloaded its kernel from official R4iTT site using wayback. It was working perfect, I was discovering the cool Pokemon World, than I wondered the GBA world, Installed a YS menu and put gbarunner2 on micro SD. YS worked, I started GBARUNNER2, it said booting first, than it disappeared, but there was still a downloading icon, still moving. After a 3 minute wait, I got bored and closed DS. And now, my DS absolutely doesn't see R4. I'm opening it, nothing seems faulty about DS software except it doesn't see R4. I resetted R4's SD, changed it, redownloaded Kernel but no use, it says ''no DS Card inserted''. I wonder, 1)is my DS a brick, or 2)did I break R4.And, the most Important question, How to Solve It?
Please forgive my poor English, and if you need any more info, just ask please, and let me meet my Pokemon world back, please.

JohnWindmark

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So is my DS a brick?? As I said, nothing seems wrong with its software, health and security menu, clock settings etc. But it doesn’t see R4. I never heard about a brick like this

JohnWindmark

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yep, I realized it, guess I’m a little anxious nowadays. If you don’t play Half-Reality games, DS is your only solution to reach Gamers World.
Thanks for Assistance everyone, have a nice day!

Last edited by JohnWindmark,
Reactions: banjo2

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So is my DS a brick??
Kid, don't worry. As you have already been told, the console cannot be damaged by it. Sadly, your r4 cannot be recovered (easily).
However, DS flashcarts nowadays are very inexpensive and although made of cheap plastics, they work well and are very compatible. ;)

DS is your only solution to reach Gamers World.
You're right; even today DS consoles are more alive and loved than ever.
DS has unique and timeless charm and appeal. :rolleyes:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.