Gaming I'm stuck in "???" (FFCC)

md324

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, here it goes. I'm currently at "???", 8th or 7th floor where you have to unlock 3 different doors. I believe they are red, yellow, and blue? According to the walkthrough on GAMEFAQ, I am suppose to go through the red door last. But after I went in, I saw the candle but I can't light it whatsoever. I already retried this stage 3 times, but just couldn't find a way to light the candle. Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be appreciated!
hate2.gif

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
If I remember correctly, you had to go on the middle line (its like a | | | ) and from there use Alhannalm, its like trick with camera, you have to have both torch and candle at some point/place viewable all together.

md324

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
NVM. Thanks Test, It was just an angle change for the camera. I can just use the torch from the other side. Thanks alot, much appreciated.

gbands

Trophies
XP
Country
i still don't get it >.< i feel stupid now.

so i already lit the candles accessible from the yellow and blue door. From the red door, i can see the Magic Head from the yellow door but it doesn't reach the candle from where i am.

nvm, got it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Anybody here have a Xbox series S and a series X, is the performance difference noticeable? I...